Fk'n martyr

xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never found orajel helpful for anything. I much prefer clove oil.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Seriously, when DH or the kids act like that, I have no patience. Either take something to make you feel better or die quietly.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When stuff like this happens, Im glad a few viles of lidocain fell into my bag at the dentist office
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 pm You sound like a shitty wife
Why is she a shitty wife
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I'd get him the clove oil as others have mentioned. It will help kick that pain plus maybe some Tylenol, too.

He probably should see a dentist as soon as he can.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You were able to snatch the asshole anon 2 spot, yay you
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

the best thing for tooth pain is advil, not tylenol according to my dentist. try that.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:20 pm the best thing for tooth pain is advil, not tylenol according to my dentist. try that.
He did just that, and is now sleeping like a baby. Now to convince him to take some personal time for the dentist. I've warned him he needs to start taking better care of himself.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess I am too then or a lousy mother. I hate when people whine but refuse to help themselves. I'm like okay if you're not going to take medicine be quiet. My son literally said sometimes he just wants to complain. That's fine up to a point then it's okay there's a remedy you don't want to take so quit complaining. After that he'll go do something about his problem. But it's just ugh...
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Or you could figure out what home remedies you have and offer to make it for him. Or offer to make him some soup so he can get a full belly with minimal pain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic