My confession

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Distance yourself from her. And don't engage.
What has she done to try to destroy your life? If whatever she is doing can't possibly affect you, ignore her. Do not react.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm What did she do to you that has you feeling this way about her? I'm sorry.
She is a toxic piece of shit who beat me my whole childhood and tries to destroy my life anyway she can .
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds as if you could benefit from some therapy.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:57 pm Just be sure to pick the cheapest nursing home then.
Maybe one in a hurricane prone area with no generator.
What happened to that place in Hollywood Florida after I think, Irma, was horrible. I forget how many but people died from heat stroke. No a/c, no generator and no electric. And they didn't move the elderly out. That nursing home is gone now. And now I believe it's state law. NHs have to have generators.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:21 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:57 pm Just be sure to pick the cheapest nursing home then.
What happened to that place in Hollywood Florida after I think, Irma, was horrible. I forget how many but people died from heat stroke. No a/c, no generator and no electric. And they didn't move the elderly out. That nursing home is gone now. And now I believe it's state law. NHs have to have generators.

I cant believe out of the thousands of people that die every day shes not one of them..
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I cant believe out of the thousands of people that die every day shes not one of them..
I'm sorry.
I agree with the two pieces of advice, see a counselor and cut her out. You owe her nothing if she's abusive.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I could have written this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm What did she do to you that has you feeling this way about her? I'm sorry.
She is a toxic piece of shit who beat me my whole childhood and tries to destroy my life anyway she can .
Did you watch this today? https://www.drphil.com/shows/2043/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm

I'm sorry.
I agree with the two pieces of advice, see a counselor and cut her out. You owe her nothing if she's abusive.
I've been in therapy its helped a lot
She just triggered every single trigger I had yesterday and I'm trying to get past it....
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm

I'm sorry.
I've been in therapy its helped a lot
She just triggered every single trigger I had yesterday and I'm trying to get past it....
I understand it can be hard. That's what we're here for. Or supposed to be here for anyway. To listen.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you know, that holding a grudge against someone hurts you more than it hurts them? I'm sorry for whatever your mom did to you. I'm sorry you feel such hate towards your mom. That's a terrible thing.

As for wanting to pull the plug on her, while it may give you some satisfaction, those aren't good thoughts to have rolling around in your head. Every 60 seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness that you let be stolen from you.

Locked Previous topicNext topic