Fk'n martyr

californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh came home with a toothache. But instead of running to any one of the local pharmacy chains nearby for Orajel, he's moping at his computer complaining about how he's hungry and in pain and refuses to go anywhere. You know how to fix this, GO! Ugh, men!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

How far is the nearest pharmacy or grocery store? I'd hop in the car and go pick up some for him.
Or...Show him where the whiskey is.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I'd just go and get him some. Sometimes we have to ignore their ridiculousness and just do something for them.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:25 pm How far is the nearest pharmacy or grocery store? I'd hop in the car and go pick up some for him.
My car wouldn't start this morning, and I need hand controls to drive (his doesn't have any, or I would use his). Nearest pharmacy is probably a 10 minute drive. Whiskey... we may have. *goes hunting*
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Men can be such whiny babies.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He should get some clove oil, it’s a dream, and so much better then orajel. You can also make a past with ground cloves, a little bit of edible oil to the cloves and make a paste. Taste nasty as hell but like I said, is a dream.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Check out these home remedies:
https://www.stpetedentist.com/home-reme ... ally-work/
californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:25 pm How far is the nearest pharmacy or grocery store? I'd hop in the car and go pick up some for him.
My car wouldn't start this morning, and I need hand controls to drive (his doesn't have any, or I would use his). Nearest pharmacy is probably a 10 minute drive. Whiskey... we may have. *goes hunting*
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Kick him in the balls.
He'll stop whining about the damn tooth.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 pm Men can be such whiny babies.
My ex wasn't bad but there were a few times my oldest nearly got thrown out a window. The worse was he was eight and touched a cactus after my mother told him not to. This was at a flea market. So he gets a splinter and you'd think his hand got amputated. He's whining and he had this God awful whine back then. He HATES having a splinter removed. I'm trying to get it out, he's acting like I'm amputating his hand and my mother's angry because he didn't listen. So am I. He's lucky he lived to see the next day. But finally I bandaged it, waited until he fell asleep that night, and took it out. It was the only way I could get a splinter out of him. Even now he'd say I have a headache. Okay I say go take aspirin. No. I just want to die. Son, that can be arranged...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You sound like a shitty wife
Locked Previous topicNext topic