perhaps I am the devil in heels

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:50 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:42 am Well the losers of MC will have a field day with this post as many of them have your life history memorized & will recite it to anyone who will listen.
I guess you're right. I've nothing to say except it makes not one bit of sense. Why would he leave his house and not return? Never mind I'm not sure I even want to know.
I don't know why he isn't returning or answering his phone
Have you not called the police?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Turn off the wifi because your kid won't mind either of his parents?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel like I really don’t know enough about the situation to fully comment. I’ll be honest, I don’t follow your life like it’s a soap opera. From what I HAVE read, you seem to have security issues that play a huge part in how you handle situations, the choices you make, and how you response to those in your life, but I could be wrong, that’s just how your vent posts come across to me.

Idk if your the devil in heals. I don’t know you, but based on my impression of you, I’d say probably not. More like it’s all part of the security thing. The reason you left your SO is irrelevant to me. You always seem unhappy and like you are settling for being unhappy by staying with him. Again, I can only base this on what you’ve said.

As far as the ex, has he physically gone after ds before? It sounds like things got extremely heated, whether this is common between them or been an eventual escalation matters.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 am
Maybe you should start doing that. You are not a good parent.
You guys only heard a very small portion of my life.
That is all we need to know to see you are a shitty parent.

Ask yourself this. Do you think your kids have an ideal life? If you could do it over would you make the exact same choice to put them in this situation? If you could make changes would you honestly pick this? Of course not. Your kids deserve so much better.

You have fucked up your life and their lives. Don't even try to deny that.
No you really can't judge off of that. My kids are really good and well taken care of. They are truly happy kids.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:54 am So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?
According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes before our second son was in the picture. My ex was my landlord when I first met him lol. I was young and dumb.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 am Not that this matters; but I'm curious. Did you ever DIVORCE him?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:52 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am Wait. So you kicked your ex out of his OWN house? What kind of man allows a woman to kick him out so she can live there with a baby she has with someone else. . It's his place. LOL. Ridiculous. You have very lousy taste in picking men. And stop with the men. You need to find a place that has NOTHING to do with a man!
I told him to leave but I didn't expect him to stay gone. The house is in my name but he is the renter.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:43 am Rather than remind you of the choices you've willfully made and their effect on the children, I'm going to ask you instead: what plan do you have to fix your life? you have had the time to make a life plan, what have you decided? maybe I can help you clarify and start it.
I absolutely do not want to be in a relationship. I just want to focus on raising my kids and living a healthy life. I want to be that soccer mom again.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 am

Ask yourself this. Do you think your kids have an ideal life? If you could do it over would you make the exact same choice to put them in this situation? If you could make changes would you honestly pick this? Of course not. Your kids deserve so much better.

No you really can't judge off of that. My kids are really good and well taken care of. They are truly happy kids.
Lol clearly not or this whole situation wouldnt have happened. You are delusional.

You honestly would pick this life for your kids? Two sets of kids with broken homes?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 am

Their father is missing, according to you. Their primary parents who has raised them to this point is missing after an out of character event. You can not lie and say they are currently "truly happy kids", no child would be happy going through what they are currently going through. The last time someone asked you why you say your kids are truly happy and well cared for by you. Your response was "they have so many toys my yard looks like a daycare." Either you really don't know what it means to be happy and well cared for or you just say whatever you think will make you look good. For once, don't make this about you and how it reflects on you. I really hope you are more honest about their situation in real life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic