perhaps I am the devil in heels

Anonymous 4

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:35 am I left my my SO a week ago (long story). My ex allowed me to stay with him and our boys for a few weeks until I get my new place. He was generous enough to give me and my 1 year old ds the master bedroom. Everything was fine until the other night. Our 17 year old ds is constantly late for school this last month so we decided to make him go to bed at a set time. My solution was to set the wifi to 10pm to automatically turn off however his father wanted to just tell him to go to bed at 10 and hope he would listen. Around 12 the other night DS was still awake on his playstation and his dad went into his room very pissed off. He was yelling at ds to go to bed and DS was yelling back. At this point I got up and went in the room. My ex had pure anger in his eyes because ds was being very disrespectful. My boys are NEVER disrespectful but I guess DS snapped and both of their ego's were bruised. My Ex tackled DS to the floor and pinned his head down. DS started yelling and cursing and so did I. I told my ex to get the hell off of him and get out of here. He grabbed his keys. wallet and phone and I haven't heard from him since then. All I wanted was my own place with all of my kids under one roof, i never expected to get it this way. My ex is now homeless roaming the streets and my SO is going crazy alone by himself. I feel so guilty although none of this is my fault. I'm just trying to protect my kids. I can't help but think the baby that I'm pregnant with will come out with issues because this pregnancy has been nothing but stressful for me and she's taking in all the bad vibes.
Attachments
going to be disasteriphy (41).gif
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:00 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:55 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:48 am

You think your ex is just turning over the home he's raised your children in?
He's MIA so I don't know
Get ready to take care of all of your children, including the spoilt one, in that house on your own.
I am absolutely ok with that. I just want to be left out of all the drama and focus on myself and my children.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:20 am You have a bad situation here. This is a story I hear from time to time. You were right to kick your Ex out. Given the situation at that moment, he was probably better removed from the home. But parents have meltdowns too. Is there any place your Ex can go?

I do feel bad that you are going through this. No bashing from me!
Thanks! He has 1 friend in the area so I hope he went there to cool off.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:40 am Your entire life is trash and it's clear that these kids do not have a good parent. It is sad you can't do anything on your own. It is sad you left your kids with an unfit parent. It is sad that you are bringing another child into the world when you aren't a good parent in the first place. The kids would be better off without you, your ex, or your other ex.

BTW he can come back anytime he wants. You can't just kick him out that way. How are you even going to pay the bills?
A good parent protect their kids at all cost
Maybe you should start doing that. You are not a good parent.
You guys only heard a very small portion of my life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am
That is all we need to know to see you are a shitty parent.

Ask yourself this. Do you think your kids have an ideal life? If you could do it over would you make the exact same choice to put them in this situation? If you could make changes would you honestly pick this? Of course not. Your kids deserve so much better.

You have fucked up your life and their lives. Don't even try to deny that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Not that this matters; but I'm curious. Did you ever DIVORCE him?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:52 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am Wait. So you kicked your ex out of his OWN house? What kind of man allows a woman to kick him out so she can live there with a baby she has with someone else. . It's his place. LOL. Ridiculous. You have very lousy taste in picking men. And stop with the men. You need to find a place that has NOTHING to do with a man!
I told him to leave but I didn't expect him to stay gone. The house is in my name but he is the renter.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rather than remind you of the choices you've willfully made and their effect on the children, I'm going to ask you instead: what plan do you have to fix your life? you have had the time to make a life plan, what have you decided? maybe I can help you clarify and start it.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am
Have you ever asked yourself why you choose to share such a terrible "tiny portion"?

What will you do today to fix your life?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I agree with you.

I remember when, in her post about making a deal with her SO, she mentioned that she owned the home of her ex and was renting that home to him. The first thing I thought was, "If she owns a home and is currently in need of a place to go, why is she not just going THERE?"

This can't be real. And on the off chance that it IS, what is she going to do now? Does she have a job to sustain herself and all those kids? And if her EX is so abusive, why would she have ever left her DS17 with him????
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:55 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:52 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am Wait. So you kicked your ex out of his OWN house? What kind of man allows a woman to kick him out so she can live there with a baby she has with someone else. . It's his place. LOL. Ridiculous. You have very lousy taste in picking men. And stop with the men. You need to find a place that has NOTHING to do with a man!
I told him to leave but I didn't expect him to stay gone. The house is in my name but he is the renter.
The renter? So he takes care of the 2 kids full time, no child support from you, AND pays you money monthly? What the hell. This cannot be real. I know some men are really dumb but come on.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

In addition to "cooling off," he needs to stay gone. (And I don't mean DEAD. I mean gone.)
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:29 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:20 am You have a bad situation here. This is a story I hear from time to time. You were right to kick your Ex out. Given the situation at that moment, he was probably better removed from the home. But parents have meltdowns too. Is there any place your Ex can go?

I do feel bad that you are going through this. No bashing from me!
Thanks! He has 1 friend in the area so I hope he went there to cool off.
Locked Previous topicNext topic