Email refutes Pompeo's accusations

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Email exchange between NPR's Mary Louise Kelly and Pompeo's press aide, Katie Martin, confirm they were aware questions on Ukraine would be part of the interview before it took place. Pompeo's claim that Kelly "lied" to him about the interview questions is libel.
“Just wanted to touch base that we still intend to keep the interview to Iran tomorrow,” Martin wrote. “Know you just got back from Tehran so we would like to stick to Iran as the topic as opposed to jumping around. Is that something we can agree to?”

Kelly responded, “I am indeed just back from Tehran and plan to start there. Also Ukraine. And who knows what the news gods will serve up overnight. I never agree to take anything off the table.”

Martin replied, “Totally understand you want to ask other topics but just hoping . . . we can stick to that topic for a healthy portion of the interview .
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It just doesn’t see to matter how these power hungry out of control administration hanger one act, they excuse everything . We are seeing first hand how corrupt regimes are able to stay in power. The country is running fine all around them so people are passive.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sometimes I wonder if Trump's team has some agenda going on. Like Pompeo wants to self destruct for reasons I can't fathom. You'd have to be an idiot to go off on a reporter especially from NPR if they have conflicting emails.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Most of those working for Trump are as dishonest as their boss.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

So "he said/she said" but she has the receipts.

Pompeo is such a lying whiny butt.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:31 pm Sometimes I wonder if Trump's team has some agenda going on. Like Pompeo wants to self destruct for reasons I can't fathom. You'd have to be an idiot to go off on a reporter especially from NPR if they have conflicting emails.
For the past three years lying and vilifying the press has been working for this administration. Why stop now?
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Sometimes Pompeo speaks the truth:

Mike Pompeo
@mikepompeo
“Whoever conceals hatred with lying lips and spreads slander is a fool” -Proverbs 10:18

#SundayScripture ✝️
8:38 AM · Jan 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump’s Secretary of State is both a wimpy crybaby and a shameless liar. No surprise, but how pathetic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:03 pm Trump’s Secretary of State is both a wimpy crybaby and a shameless liar. No surprise, but how pathetic.
He knows what it takes to stay in office. He’s corrupted by power.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"In 1998, Pompeo moved to Wichita, Kansas, where he and three other West Point friends, Brian Bulatao, Ulrich Brechbuhl, and Michael Stradinger, acquired three aircraft-part manufacturers there (Aero Machine, Precision Profiling, B&B Machine) and in St. Louis (Advance Tool & Die), renaming the entity Thayer Aerospace after West Point superintendent Sylvanus Thayer.[23][24][25] Venture funding for the private organization included a nearly 20% investment from Koch Industries [26] as well as Dallas-based Cardinal Investment, and Bain & Company (Brechbuhl worked for Bain at the time).[27][23] Brechbuhl and Stradinger left the company shortly after it was founded, but Pompeo and Bulatao continued.

In 2006, he sold his interest in the company, which by then had been renamed Nex-Tech Aerospace, to Highland Capital Management, which had clients including Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft, Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems and Raytheon Aircraft.[28] Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.[29]

In 2017, when Pompeo became head of the CIA, he named Bulatao the agency's chief operating officer.[24]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic