Happy Birthday MichelleO

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:08 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am

That’s hysterical ‘
I’ve never told anyone they are stupid and fat!😳
I’m not the one who does any of those things!
So much projection!
See- THIS is what makes people leave!
You say you don’t know? Well they’re not going to come back and tell You.
But it’s true and you have a bunch of others like you who are also responsible.
Goody for you.
I won’t reply to you from now on.
Just keep this in mind.
Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....
STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
And another comment from you in this post on page 1...
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
Well technically she called her obese not fat. It’s going to be the whole kid vs child thing again.
I imagine Libby in public, walking through the mall with a constant sneer on her face and her head on a swivel, just looking for ignorant fat conservatives and their children she can judge. What a special life.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:22 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:15 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Yep
It’s just ridiculous that so many kids are being fed crap
And their moms are happy that they will skip fruits and vegetables in favor of chicken nuggets and donuts. Michelle actually wanted kids to eat heathy lunches but because it was Her idea, they rejected it.
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.

🤮
And you would know they're all Republicans..........HOW, Libby?

Be cautious as you're just this close to treading once again into something you've claimed you don't do which is to make fun of weight issues of others.
Every complaint about school lunches at CM and here and Online is mainly a slam at Michelle Obama.
The complaint was clearly prejudiced against her.
And it’s a Crime to feed kids sugary greasy fatty salty foods and allowing them ( and the rest of the family ) to become unhealthy as a result of obesity.

Obesity is okay with you?🤪
Fine! Go stuff your Face and call
Michelle a man just like your buddy Morgan loves to do!

Oh Libby. Libby Libby Libby. You had another bad night? Started right around 6ish I see. Libby Libby Libby.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:37 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:53 pm

lol Actually no, Libby, you're wrong on all counts.

And the irony of YOU referring to my comments as defensive and butt hurt is once more lost on you.

STFU? No, I shan't. You, however, can blow me.
Ooooohhhhhh! AZ! Look at you whipping out the blow me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you've got a disgusting, two dispicables and a puky face coming at you!

Doesn't it just crack you up how the Maw will haul off and just RAIL at someone, unprovoked, then the next post whines about how people pick on her and insult her? As if she never said what she said. She's just rotten with the things she comes out with. Apparently disagreeing with her is picking on her? No one can convince me she's actually sane.
She needs to be on Mod approval!
The last time that happened she just came back with a new name.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:10 am
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Bwahahaha
See! I keep telling you that nobody takes anything you say seriously. You have ruined your reputation in this group soooooo bad! You leave and come back with a new screen name but never come back with a new attitude. It just keeps getting worse with each new screen name. Why can’t you be a little more self aware?
See? I told you so many times that the many posters who left CM and some who left this group were disgusted with the bashing and prejudice from you and others . It’s like you’re part of a clan or cult of “ mean girls “ who bait and tear people down to build yourselves up!
That’s why they leave and why I’ve left several times too.
Are you proud of that?
That’s a bunch of bullshit. You’ve left this group 3 times, and it’s always after you’ve had a big blowout, made a huge ass out of yourself, and gotten in trouble. When you come back, and say you’re never going talk to “the mean girls” again, and then rinse and repeat. Where are your defenders Libby? I think they’ve had enough of your bullshit too. You’re alone here. Acting like an ass. Get it?
KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:05 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Ooooohhhhhh! AZ! Look at you whipping out the blow me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you've got a disgusting, two dispicables and a puky face coming at you!

Doesn't it just crack you up how the Maw will haul off and just RAIL at someone, unprovoked, then the next post whines about how people pick on her and insult her? As if she never said what she said. She's just rotten with the things she comes out with. Apparently disagreeing with her is picking on her? No one can convince me she's actually sane.
They should know her IP address and whenever she comes back she’s automatically put on mod approval or when she’s outs herself they put her on mod approval. You shouldn’t be able to leave and make a new SN.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:14 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:05 pm

They should know her IP address and whenever she comes back she’s automatically put on mod approval or when she’s outs herself they put her on mod approval. You shouldn’t be able to leave and make a new SN.
That would probably fix it, since Libby would have no idea how to get around an IP block, but that being said, I think Skip is very reasonable. Lord knows she’s put up with my bad days. She’s also very respectful of privacy when it comes to people getting the smack down and never gossips, so my guess is there’s something more going on. Maybe she just feels sorry for her.
KAG
Mean Girl
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 am Has anyone else been seeing commercials for Perdue chicken nuggets with veggies in them?
Oooohhh! That sounds interesting! I've been getting these cauliflower tots and broccoli tots for sides, as I do low carb. They're surprisingly very tasty. If you season things correctly, they're pretty good. I wonder if the schools have tried anything like that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Be cautious as you're just this close to treading once again into something you've claimed you don't do which is to make fun of weight issues of others.
Every complaint about school lunches at CM and here and Online is mainly a slam at Michelle Obama.
And it’s a Crime to feed kids sugary greasy fatty salty foods and allowing them ( and the rest of the family ) to become unhealthy as a result of obesity.

Oh Libby. Libby Libby Libby. You had another bad night? Started right around 6ish I see. Libby Libby Libby.
You missed her declaring that AZ was obese and was butthurt because she was quacking about obese families. LOL

The sundowning is real.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 pm

You missed her declaring that AZ was obese and was butthurt because she was quacking about obese families. LOL

The sundowning is real.
Either that, or I hope she's drinking a lot of water. Last night was pretty sloppy.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

She calls Rachel Maddow a man and you calm Michelle Obama a man and post memes that are photoshopped.
Both of you are inappropriate.
Morgan Morgan Morgan
Please try to be fair and appropriate.
Locked Previous topicNext topic