Expelled over rainbows

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Asinine. Guess they forgot the Biblical meaning of rainbows.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If it is true they expelled her for the rainbows they are assholes. If it is because she has had violated the code of conduct like the school is claiming then their timing was unfortunate and suspect. Honestly, I think they're just discriminatory assholes.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:52 am If it is true they expelled her for the rainbows they are assholes. If it is because she has had violated the code of conduct like the school is claiming then their timing was unfortunate and suspect. Honestly, I think they're just discriminatory assholes.
I agree. It seems like if it was for code of conduct it would have been addressed instead of saying anything about the rainbows, so that excuse is extremely suspect.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I certainly don't agree with expelling someone over rainbows, of all things. However, I find it hard to understand parents who send their children to schools with values or beliefs that don't align with their own and then want to make a stink about it.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:41 pm I certainly don't agree with expelling someone over rainbows, of all things. However, I find it hard to understand parents who send their children to schools with values or beliefs that don't align with their own and then want to make a stink about it.
I'm pretty sure their values and beliefs had nothing in it in regards to believing rainbows meant you were a lesbian.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Exactly.
MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:41 pm I certainly don't agree with expelling someone over rainbows, of all things. However, I find it hard to understand parents who send their children to schools with values or beliefs that don't align with their own and then want to make a stink about it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Interesting. What do you think is the Biblical meaning of rainbows?
jas wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 am Asinine. Guess they forgot the Biblical meaning of rainbows.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm Interesting. What do you think is the Biblical meaning of rainbows?
jas wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 am Asinine. Guess they forgot the Biblical meaning of rainbows.
It's a sign of God's promise to Noah.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think their reason is asinine; however, maybe a private Christian school isn’t the right fit for this girl.
Locked Previous topicNext topic