My brother stepped into the shit

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Their relationship sounds strained way before he took off for the wedding.

I would stay out of it.

I think the mother is a total bitch, no fixing that.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

How well did he know this chick? It down sounds like he doesn’t know much of how to find her-family members, bank information (to see transactions made), social media, mailing address.....
Maybe he should report her missing if no one knows where she is?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:38 am

How far along was she when she delivered?
33 weeks
How on earth did he even try to defend his decision to go to the wedding? Did the bride or groom save his life or something?
he believed our mother when he said she would be fine and was just milking it for attention and that first babies usually deliver late. He still believed our mom over the OB saying that she wouldn't make the full time and that her they were going to have to take the babies early they just weren't sure how early
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:13 am And I don’t know whether to try and help or just sit back and eat popcorn. My brother and his now ex girlfriend were expecting twins. Like many twin pregnancies she was labeled as high risk and was put on bed rest due to high blood pressure. Well my brother in all of his infinite glory decided to attend his best friends destination wedding. He was gone for 10 days. Needless to say girlfriend went into labor while he was gone. No one ever contacted our side of the family which personally I don’t blame her at all for that. When brother got home he came home to a note saying she went into labor. That’s it. No more info. Now my brother can’t find his girlfriend, has no idea if his children were born healthily and absolutely no contact from her. IMy parents are trying to get me to help him but there isn’t anything I can do. The only thing he can really do is petition the court for parenting access which he can’t do because he doesn’t know where they are at and doesn’t even know the name of his children.....What a clusterfuck
Great story, so your shitty parents raised shitty parents.

That’s just it. She doesn’t need child support at all. She did leave a message on my mom’s phone and my stepmom’s phone saying she had went into labor. But none of us has heard from her since. Yeah dumbass brother knew she could be induced at anytime due to the preeclampsia and still took a 2 week trip anyway. Even after she told him if he left she wouldn’t be there when he got back

She would end up paying child support to him

She's rich and doesnt need financial help raising the kids?
Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out
You are rich and can afford to hire a PI and an Attorney but your brother and parents cant?

At least this iscacdifferent troll post, bwahaha

You don't have to be rich to hire a PI or lawyer. You should show us where it's written that someone can't be more financially successful than their siblings or parents.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 pm How well did he know this chick? It down sounds like he doesn’t know much of how to find her-family members, bank information (to see transactions made), social media, mailing address.....
Maybe he should report her missing if no one knows where she is?
They lived together for 4 years. She never had SM and he has no idea of her banking info. He does have her mother's phone number as do we all but it goes straight to voice mail. He tried filing a missing person's report but the cops told him if she doesn't want to talk to him or know her whereabouts that's her right as a person
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 pm Their relationship sounds strained way before he took off for the wedding.

I would stay out of it.

Agree to disagree. The only bitch in this situation is my brother for abandoning his partner and his children when they needed him the most. He knew he was abandoning them. He knew she wasn't going to make it full term and he walked out on her. That's a bitch. Picking up the pieces of your life and doing what's right for your children doesn't make her a bitch.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:19 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
What kind of parent goes on a vacation close to his baby due date.
I think I acknowledged his choice was crappy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:13 am And I don’t know whether to try and help or just sit back and eat popcorn. My brother and his now ex girlfriend were expecting twins. Like many twin pregnancies she was labeled as high risk and was put on bed rest due to high blood pressure. Well my brother in all of his infinite glory decided to attend his best friends destination wedding. He was gone for 10 days. Needless to say girlfriend went into labor while he was gone. No one ever contacted our side of the family which personally I don’t blame her at all for that. When brother got home he came home to a note saying she went into labor. That’s it. No more info. Now my brother can’t find his girlfriend, has no idea if his children were born healthily and absolutely no contact from her. IMy parents are trying to get me to help him but there isn’t anything I can do. The only thing he can really do is petition the court for parenting access which he can’t do because he doesn’t know where they are at and doesn’t even know the name of his children.....What a clusterfuck
[color=#0000FF]Great story, so your shitty parents raised shitty parents.
[/color]

That’s just it. She doesn’t need child support at all. She did leave a message on my mom’s phone and my stepmom’s phone saying she had went into labor. But none of us has heard from her since. Yeah dumbass brother knew she could be induced at anytime due to the preeclampsia and still took a 2 week trip anyway. Even after she told him if he left she wouldn’t be there when he got back

She would end up paying child support to him

[color=#0000FF]She's rich and doesnt need financial help raising the kids?[/color]

Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out
You are rich and can afford to hire a PI and an Attorney but your brother and parents cant?

At least this iscacdifferent troll post, bwahaha
I'm not rich by any definition. I do have a masters and a secured job. My parents are living in a rent controlled retirement community living off of 2000 grand a month from their SS. Brother works for Popeyes as HVAC contractor apprentice. His ex has MONEY. Not only family money but her money that she worked very hard for. On her own she makes well into the 6 figures. Brother does not. He barely makes 14 an hour. There is no way he will be able to afford all the legal stuff coming up. If I were to help anyone in this mess it would be the Ex. She is the one who deserves the help
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 pm Their relationship sounds strained way before he took off for the wedding.

I would stay out of it.

Agree to disagree. The only bitch in this situation is my brother for abandoning his partner and his children when they needed him the most. He knew he was abandoning them. He knew she wasn't going to make it full term and he walked out on her. That's a bitch. Picking up the pieces of your life and doing what's right for your children doesn't make her a bitch.
Idk the specifics of her pregnancy. I have friends in bed rest with twins that made it to near term. AI don’t the circumstances of the type of character he has. But obviously if he is that horrible of a human, why did she mate with him? Are you calling him a sociopath or so perverse that he should not be around his own children?

I don’t know the specifics of their relationship or the social support structure which she has...but it would suggest that if she has the support to raise twins without their father, then why in the hell did he need to camp out at her bedside when she may or may not go into labor.

I am of the opinion, that children do far better when they have two biological parents in their life. Research supports this as well. So she is doing what is best for her anger and resentment. This is all about her & revenge. Not her twins. The twins would benefit from knowing their father.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
I doubt she listed him as father. So until he gets a dna tests, they legally are not his kids. It's now on him to find them and get a court ordered dna test. He is nothing to them without being the legal father.

Just because something is ‘legal’ doesn’t make it any less orally wrong. These are kids, not pawns on a chessboard and one crappy action doesn’t make another crappy action okay.

He went on vacation, clearly he’s a dumbass, but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad person or will be a bad father.
Locked Previous topicNext topic