My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
If he gave a damn about those kids he wouldn’t have left his partner and his kids knowing that a high risk delivery was imminent.He left for two weeks knowing this. I’m not about to shit on a single mom of 2 babies who delivered alone. She is doing the best thing she can for her babies. If he actually gave a damn about her and those babies he wouldn’t have left them. He abandoned them. Not the other way around. He abandoned them you don’t get to abandon people then waltz back in like it’s honky sorry. She told them she was going into labor. That’s good enough
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
I doubt she listed him as father. So until he gets a dna tests, they legally are not his kids. It's now on him to find them and get a court ordered dna test. He is nothing to them without being the legal father.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
I doubt she listed him as father. So until he gets a dna tests, they legally are not his kids. It's now on him to find them and get a court ordered dna test. He is nothing to them without being the legal father.
Legally she couldn’t list him as the father at birth
Anonymous 1

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 am Doesn't matter whether she needs it or not-his kids-his responsibility.
She would end up paying child support to him
Anonymous 6

Unread post

What kind of parent goes on a vacation close to his baby due date.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

He showed that a ten day playtime with his friends was more important than stepping up as a father. I don't blame his ex one bit. She shouldn't have to be dealing with an irresponsible man child at this time.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 am
EarlGrayHot wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 am Doesn't matter whether she needs it or not-his kids-his responsibility.
Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Tell your dumbass brother to hire his own PI and lawyer.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 am
wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am Sounds like she was fed up and him taking off to party at his buddy's wedding was the last straw. I would not get involved at all.
Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Fun story. We bought a new house when I was 8 months pregnant with YDS and DH left for a 10 day business trip to Europe on the day we moved in. Literally the movers were bringing stuff inside has the car was picking him up to take him to the airport 😂. I was not happy, but our options are to move to Europe or accept that he’s away for 10 days each quarter during the reporting cycle.

I realize mine was an entirely different situation, and agree that your brother made an awful decision.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 am
Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
Locked Previous topicNext topic