My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am Part of me wants to say it's cruel of her to keep the rest of the family from the kids. But DAMN your brother is a dumbass. Anyone angry about this should be mad at him, since she was pretty straightforward about what would happen.
I don’t think it’s cruel at all. She has enough drama and shit going on without having to deal with my mother,stepmother and dumbass
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like she was fed up and him taking off to party at his buddy's wedding was the last straw. I would not get involved at all.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am Sounds like she was fed up and him taking off to party at his buddy's wedding was the last straw. I would not get involved at all.
Indeed - there's got to be more than just the wedding going on here.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I guess he's learned his lesson: Don't piss off your woman. Frankly, he should get a vasectomy because he's too stupid to breed.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am Sounds like she was fed up and him taking off to party at his buddy's wedding was the last straw. I would not get involved at all.
Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Back in the day our local paper used to put recent births in the paper. Do they still do anything like that? Or online? These announcements would give the date and names of the children. I'd read them just to laugh at names :) but maybe he could get some info that way?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 am It’s. Always.fascinating. The words .
He “stepped into the shit”.
So classy.
I bet he was well raised .
And you too.
And the whole family.
Or not.
I'm amazed at people who can't seem to function if they hear or read cursing, then go on about how anyone who uses the words is so classless. All I can think of is you will fall apart if you ever have to face an actual problem.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am Part of me wants to say it's cruel of her to keep the rest of the family from the kids. But DAMN your brother is a dumbass. Anyone angry about this should be mad at him, since she was pretty straightforward about what would happen.
I don’t think it’s cruel at all. She has enough drama and shit going on without having to deal with my mother,stepmother and dumbass
I don't know your family. So I don't know the background there. The issue is solely caused by your brother though, that's for sure.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am Back in the day our local paper used to put recent births in the paper. Do they still do anything like that? Or online? These announcements would give the date and names of the children. I'd read them just to laugh at names :) but maybe he could get some info that way?
It’s completely voluntary and she has opted out of it I assume. Right now we don’t know where she or the kids are at. We don’t know which hospital she is at. I suspect a certain hospital but we can’t get verification of that. All we know is that she went into labor and has moved out of the house and now brother is couch surfing
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic