Share your beloved TV shows and series from past years.

Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I thought it would be fun for us to share our beloved old TV shows and series.

Also, do you ever get to enjoy them now on reruns or DVD?

Some of mine are: Everyone Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Columbo, Rockford Files, Quincy, Little House, Bonanza.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls, Laverne and Shirley, Matlock, Little House on the Prairie, Simon and Simon.

I watch reruns whenever I can catch them. I haven't started collecting DVD's yet.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:13 pm Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls, Laverne and Shirley, Matlock, Little House on the Prairie, Simon and Simon.

I watch reruns whenever I can catch them. I haven't started collecting DVD's yet.
I forgot about some of the ones you mentioned. I like them too. I am not familiar with Simon and Simon though. Some of those shows are sadly not being shown on the stations that do the reruns. That's where the DVD's come in handy. I have a small collection.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seashell77 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:13 pm Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls, Laverne and Shirley, Matlock, Little House on the Prairie, Simon and Simon.

I forgot about some of the ones you mentioned. I like them too. I am not familiar with Simon and Simon though. Some of those shows are sadly not being shown on the stations that do the reruns. That's where the DVD's come in handy. I have a small collection.
I'm sure there are a lot I've forgotten. Simon and Simon was on in the 80's, about 2 brothers who were complete opposites, who were private detectives and got into all sorts of trouble trying to solve their cases.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 pm
Seashell77 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 pm

I'm sure there are a lot I've forgotten. Simon and Simon was on in the 80's, about 2 brothers who were complete opposites, who were private detectives and got into all sorts of trouble trying to solve their cases.
That sounds like a good show. I'll have to catch it on re runs.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My parents have The Muppet Show on dvd (the oooold show) and are now introducing my nieces to it. They love it! I watched reruns of Mork and Mindy, Dragnet, The Golden Girls, and SeaQuest DSV (for Jonathan Brandis haha).
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Xena warrior princess, charmed, buffy, angel, kids incorporated, mash, Roseanne, whose the boss
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Space Battleship Yamato, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rodgers... hmmm... I think I had a theme.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

LaVerne & Shirley, Happy Days, One Day at a Time, Alice, The Waltons, Emergency, Adam 12, Dragnet, L'il Rascals, Lost in Space, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, Welcome Back Kotter, CHiPs, Charlie's Angels...
Locked Previous topicNext topic