Update and picture! I just scheduled a Stitch Fix for my 5 year old

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I love shopping, especially for my kids and grandkids clothing
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:39 pm Have any of you tried it for your kids?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No I wouldn't I looked on the website and things are priced at 20-600 with the average price being 55. I've watched you tube videos before and even the kids were sent with 100 pants and I would never pay that. I have considered doing kidsbox before it's 7 name brand items for 99 for a kids box and 68 for a baby box.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

oh
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump for update.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would be disappointed too! All that under armor stuff, pffft, nothing special and easy to buy anywhere.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'd be kind of disappointed with that too. It's mostly Under Armour, which my kid has enough of already and is abundantly available in every store everywhere. I would have expected a bigger variety from a subscription service.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm I would be disappointed too! All that under armor stuff, pffft, nothing special and easy to buy anywhere.
I know. I was really hoping for cuter and preppier.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:47 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm I would be disappointed too! All that under armor stuff, pffft, nothing special and easy to buy anywhere.
I know with my friends, their stylist did respond to their feedback and changed their boxes the next month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

caustib wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm I'd be kind of disappointed with that too. It's mostly Under Armour, which my kid has enough of already and is abundantly available in every store everywhere. I would have expected a bigger variety from a subscription service.
He doesn’t currently have any Under Armour stuff because I’m a big fan of Hanna Andersson, J Crew, and Mini Boden, but I was hoping for a variation on that look - not lazy tween chic!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:47 pm
I know with my friends, their stylist did respond to their feedback and changed their boxes the next month.
I’ll try that. He’s currently in a phase where he’s getting holes in the knees of his pants at least 3 times a week, so we are going through tons of clothes 😐
Locked Previous topicNext topic