Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:01 am You’re a nut job 😂
Maybe back then lol
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:01 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:00 am I would have just sent the picture to her. But since you supposedly did this (insert eye roll). I am surprised she even talked to you again. Not surprised you are not invited to the wedding, surprised you have talked to her fiancé.
I did send it to her first. She did end up apologizing and thanking me later and I apologized to her too. Not everyone makes the best decisions at 18 especially when they are called fat and ugly by someone they love and look up to.
So she apologized and you did too and you are still not invited to the wedding? Unless she's engaged to douche bag number 2, there's no reason to worry about him sending you a dick pic.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:00 am I would have just sent the picture to her. But since you supposedly did this (insert eye roll). I am surprised she even talked to you again. Not surprised you are not invited to the wedding, surprised you have talked to her fiancé.
I did send it to her first. She did end up apologizing and thanking me later and I apologized to her too. Not everyone makes the best decisions at 18 especially when they are called fat and ugly by someone they love and look up to.
So she apologized and you did too and you are still not invited to the wedding? Unless she's engaged to douche bag number 2, there's no reason to worry about him sending you a dick pic.
Yes. She "doesn't want to take any chances". She was a bridezilla he first time and is being one again now.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:16 am
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 am

Yes. She "doesn't want to take any chances". She was a bridezilla he first time and is being one again now.
In that case, be glad that you're not invited. She sounds like a drama queen.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

what will you spend your dress $$ on?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:59 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:54 am Glad she didn't marry that guy but yeah, it's messed up that you sent that pic to everyone the day of her wedding to him. I don't blame her for not inviting you to the new wedding though.
She wasn't listening to me and letting it go and watching them get married would have been way more messed up. No one deserves to be with a cheater.
I don't believe this actually happened for a second, but hypocritically if it did, that would be her own choice to stay with a cheater. Sending her the picture, fine. Sending it to all of her guests, petty and completely uncalled for.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Me too. I wouldn’t sink myself to his level by sending it to everyone. That’s just petty and immature. I would simply cut both of them off my life and move on. I would definitely let her know what happened and then whatever she chooses to do is her own problem. I wouldn’t associate with them anymore.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:54 am If I received a dick pic of the groom, from the bride's sister on the day of a wedding...I'd distance myself from that whole crazy family, LOL
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

** going back to pinterest and watching hallmark movies** LMAOOOOOOO
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:48 am Years ago my sister was getting married to a complete dbag. He kept saying inappropriate things to me and he even grabbed my butt once. He would say things like he would love to make out with me and f**k me behind her back. She refused to believe me when I told her and said I was just being jealous.

A couple days before her wedding he sent me a dick pic. I told her I needed to talk to her about something and she refused to listen. She said I was too fat and ugly for him to be interested in.

Instead the day of her wedding I sent a screenshot with this little penis blurred out to everyone I could. It ruined the wedding and she called it off because she was embarrassed. Now she is getting married and I'm not invited. Her new fiance has been nothing but kind and respectful towards me so it's not like the same thing would happen again. Oh well at least I don't have to buy a new dress.
Attachments
giphy (17).gif
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Why wouldn't you have sent your sister the dic picture immediately after getting it? Why wait?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sure....
Locked Previous topicNext topic