ABORTIONS ARE MAGICAL

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:04 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:48 pm They sound like all they do is help fund an abortion for women in Texas and advocate for healthcare. They do sound weird and disrespectful with some of the events they list but I see nothing about abortion being magical. I looked at http://www.teafund.org/

I
They posted it on their facebook page. I included the image. :?
I didnt see that but yes that's disgusting.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What in the f**k do you actually expect when you try to criminalize abortion and try women for murder who have miscarriages? I'm guessing the candles were satire and a big ole 'f**k you' to the fetus worshiping crowd because that crowd is bound to get their F***ing panties in a wad over it. Here's the thing. If abortions were treated as private medical procedures like appendectomies and people minded their own F***ing uteruses those candles would not be making you lose your F***ing minds right now.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:28 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:01 pm Well... they did put those candles on their Facebook page. It’s seriously disgusting, IMHO. If society wants to make abortion a right, well, that’s that. I really don’t care about that. But don’t glorify it, for crying out loud.
Pjmm wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:48 pm They sound like all they do is help fund an abortion for women in Texas and advocate for healthcare. They do sound weird and disrespectful with some of the events they list but I see nothing about abortion being magical. I looked at http://www.teafund.org/

I
I agree with you that's truly disgusting. I didn't look at their Facebook page since I was at work. I did see their events page and those were weird and disrespectful. There's not a damn thing good about abortion and I think most who are pro choice would agree. Most are for it because we feel making it illegal will never end it. It will only end up harming women. I'd advocate birth control, family planning and societal support of at risk teens and parents myself.
This is how I feel about it too.
Well said
Deleted User 203

Unread post

It does NOTHING "magical" for the pro choice movement except in the eyes of pro lifers, it reiterates their point that the women who abort and those who support them are 'murderers.'

If this is real, what a bunching of freaking idiots!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:45 pm What in the f**k do you actually expect when you try to criminalize abortion and try women for murder who have miscarriages? I'm guessing the candles were satire and a big ole 'f**k you' to the fetus worshiping crowd because that crowd is bound to get their F***ing panties in a wad over it. Here's the thing. If abortions were treated as private medical procedures like appendectomies and people minded their own F***ing uteruses those candles would be making you lose your F***ing minds right now.
I'm pro choice and I will say I hope the candles are satire because I personally don't see the humor. It won't help anything to have this sort of thing on a Facebook page.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:45 pm What in the f**k do you actually expect when you try to criminalize abortion and try women for murder who have miscarriages? I'm guessing the candles were satire and a big ole 'f**k you' to the fetus worshiping crowd because that crowd is bound to get their F***ing panties in a wad over it. Here's the thing. If abortions were treated as private medical procedures like appendectomies and people minded their own F***ing uteruses those candles would be making you lose your F***ing minds right now.
F**K is a good word.

Just brings to mind THIS funny scene from a movie we watch every year right before Thanksgiving.... ;)
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There’s a healthy middle ground and I think that’s what’s lacking in today’s western society. You don’t have to persecute women who have abortions, but you also don’t have to glorify abortion as something “magical”.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

It’s hard to believe there’s such a thing as people who say “ abortions are magical “.
Good lord
I’m pro choice but I don’t even like the word abortion— it’s not magical.
It’s something I wouldn’t want but if others do, it’s their choice
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Sounds like the title of the next SJW approved Disney movie.

Nothing surprises me anymore in our society full of degenerates.
Locked Previous topicNext topic