Stepmoms

Anonymous 1

Unread post

You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
I think a lot of it is made up drama for the sake of drama. Or I just got lucky being a SM.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

I think a lot of it is made up drama for the sake of drama. Or I just got lucky being a SM.
Idk I've known people irl that have custody issues and other blended family issues.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:48 am Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
That's it.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh. I never fully decided whether I want to believe that 98% of these big dramatic stories are made up, or I just got exceptionally lucky being a stepmother. We don't have all this drama and brewing resentment and crap. We have a dynamic that works for us and that's just that.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a step mom and a bio mom. BM's get it, too. Really, everyone is just ridiculous and too wrapped up in themselves. My husband's ex wife hates me but I'm always trying to find middle ground. And, I accept that there isn't much I can do aside from doing my best.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm just really glad that I'm not in any sort of step situation. I know they aren't all bad, but I'm glad I don't even have to spin the wheel of chance. But honestly when reading the stories in here (which I only believe half if that are true) I actually tend to be harder on the BM than anyone else. I don't subscribe to this notion that BM is the Queen who always knows what's right. That comes from my own Mother who I feel made many mistakes in her divorce from my dad and her subsequent relationships and how it all affected my sister and myself. I will admit I have a definite bias against divorced and remarried biomoms.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BM vs SM or SM vs BM

A mom site wouldn't be a mom site without the drama.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a biomom and a step mom and most of the time all the drama is about people not being reasonable and forgetting the important people in this whole mess are the kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic