Medical professionals: Trumps mental condition deteriorating rapidly

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

can you provide a source backing up that claim?
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:07 pm 3 unnamed medical "professionals" as if that's supposed to mean anything.

Meanwhile 99.9% of America has diagnosed the Left's front runner Joe Biden as completely mentally unstable.

"Rub my hairy white legs, adorable little black child! That's how I learned about Cockroaches!" :lol:
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:49 pm
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
So you are saying we should not take your opinions about President Trump seriously? Glad you’re finally admitting it. Don’t worry about it though, I don’t think many of us ever have.
I’m saying a psychiatrist knows more about the mental health of Trump than any of us.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
I think you’re using wishful thinking.
Good luck.
I see you added to your post. I disagree. Videos and interviews are edited to portray what the producers want it to portray. Anyone who relies and makes a diagnosis without meeting and examining the patient themselves is committing malpractice. Funny how you thought the same when medical experts gave diagnoses of Obama without ever examining him.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
Good luck.
Their degrees are worthless if this is how they diagnose people. With edited interviews and youtube videos.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm
Nope.
Good luck.
Their degrees are worthless if this is how they diagnose people. With edited interviews and youtube videos.
And you’re a degreed professional with experience so you know this for a fact?
I think these psychiatrists know more that you do and I trust them.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Nobody is editing his Twitter account. His outbursts there aren't making him look like a "stable genius".
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You really don’t need to be Freud to realize that the guy is seriously mentally unstable. And if pretty much anyone with an ounce of education can see that, a medical professional can certainly see that too.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

At this point he’s not even looking like a “stable moron”.... he seems completely unstable.
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Nobody is editing his Twitter account. His outbursts there aren't making him look like a "stable genius".
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Nope.
Good luck.
And you’re a degreed professional with experience so you know this for a fact?
I think these psychiatrists know more that you do and I trust them.
No I'm not but if your Doctor can't prescribe an antibiotic over the phone without you being examined in person I think a psychiatrist wouldn't be able to properly diagnose you without examining you first.

I really think you trust them because you don't like him.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Being that these "medical professionals" have never seen Trump as a patient, is their diagnosis really to be trusted?

Come on now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic