World leaders caught on video mocking, laughing at Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If they can’t stand him, why did they just re-elect him and increase his party’s representation in Parliament?
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm Trudeau's own country can't stand his two-faced jackass so I find this pretty funny. :lol:
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:56 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:41 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 pm Actually, the hot mic only picked up Trudeau making snide comments. The rest didn't say anything about Trump.
Nope. The others are clearly also talking and laughing along.
Trump is a fish out of water among world leaders. Of course he’s the butt of jokes. They are tired of having to dumb it down for Trump.

One reporter asked Trump Iif Americans supported the protests in Iran and he said no. He came back after speaking to his knowledgeable staff and changed his answer. He knew nothing about the uprising in Iran. Major international news.
They are still a little pissed off that he called them out in front of the world for short changing NATO all these years. They may like to think Trumps a mental midget but he's gotten more out of them for NATO than any other President has.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:41 pm

Nope. The others are clearly also talking and laughing along.
Trump is a fish out of water among world leaders. Of course he’s the butt of jokes. They are tired of having to dumb it down for Trump.

One reporter asked Trump Iif Americans supported the protests in Iran and he said no. He came back after speaking to his knowledgeable staff and changed his answer. He knew nothing about the uprising in Iran. Major international news.
They are still a little pissed off that he called them out in front of the world for short changing NATO all these years. They may like to think Trumps a mental midget but he's gotten more out of them for NATO than any other President has.
You people really are the stereotypes of Trump's base. You don't fact check a thing.
in 2014 NATO members pledged to spend 2 percent of its gross domestic product on its own defense each year by 2024.
Right now the countries that meet that 2% are the United States, Greece, Estonia, United Kingdom and Latvia. They still have 4 more years and more are meeting the goal every year.

Do any of you read the news??????????
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:58 pm

You people really are the stereotypes of Trump's base. You don't fact check a thing.
in 2014 NATO members pledged to spend 2 percent of its gross domestic product on its own defense each year by 2024.
Right now the countries that meet that 2% are the United States, Greece, Estonia, United Kingdom and Latvia. They still have 4 more years and more are meeting the goal every year.

Yea I read the charter a while back and it seems to me that these countries have always been required to spend a percentage of their GDP to NATO and most have not. That's why it peeved them to be called out on it in front of the world. Some of them have tightened their belts and started paying what they are suppose to, but only because of being shamed into it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Yea I read the charter a while back and it seems to me that these countries have always been required to spend a percentage of their GDP to NATO and most have not. That's why it peeved them to be called out on it in front of the world. Some of them have tightened their belts and started paying what they are suppose to, but only because of being shamed into it.
So the story goes from Trump brought all this money into NATO to Trump "called them out" in front of the world. That's really pathetic. Everyone at the summit knows who has reached the goal so far and who hasn't. And they have until 2024 to reach the goal so each country will get there when it's best for them. Trump has nothing to do with it at all.

And who are you fooling. You believed Trump when he bragged and took credit for the 2%. Your statement that "Trump has gotten more out of them for NATO than any other president has" proves you were conned. He lied. You bought it and worse, you repeat it.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:58 pm If they can’t stand him, why did they just re-elect him and increase his party’s representation in Parliament?
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm Trudeau's own country can't stand his two-faced jackass so I find this pretty funny. :lol:
Increase? The liberals now have a minority government last term they had a majority. Mark my words Canadiens will be back at the polls by this time next year by the latest.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

The ENTIRE WORLD is laughing at that moron. The majority of the US included.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I stand corrected; i misread the numbers in an article i had pulled up. hazards of posting at work!

that said, he did win re-election, which makes the notion that his constituents “can’t stand him” questionable.
highlandmum wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:54 pm
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:58 pm If they can’t stand him, why did they just re-elect him and increase his party’s representation in Parliament?
Increase? The liberals now have a minority government last term they had a majority. Mark my words Canadiens will be back at the polls by this time next year by the latest.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well... that’s funny 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Maybe he should bow out from re-election and give us what he himself said we need.

Anyone who doesn’t realize that Trump has been the laughingstock if the international community for 2 years is an ostrich pretending this isn’t happening. He’s so incompetent and ignorant, no world leader actually respects him. They y’all laughing at his idiocy. What an embarrassment.

Respect is something you earn through you actions and the results of those action. You don’t get respect by just being a bully or because some people were ignorant and gullible enough to vote for you. Trump has done NOTHING to earn the respect of any world leader.
Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:30 pm Because there’s always a tweet...

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:48 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm

So the story goes from Trump brought all this money into NATO to Trump "called them out" in front of the world. That's really pathetic. Everyone at the summit knows who has reached the goal so far and who hasn't. And they have until 2024 to reach the goal so each country will get there when it's best for them. Trump has nothing to do with it at all.

And who are you fooling. You believed Trump when he bragged and took credit for the 2%. Your statement that "Trump has gotten more out of them for NATO than any other president has" proves you were conned. He lied. You bought it and worse, you repeat it.
Even NATO credits Trump.
Locked Previous topicNext topic