Awesome leggings

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 am
WickedPissah wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 am Found an awesome site to buy leggings.

Hills32.com
I just looked briefly and they've actually got good prices. Do you find the quality to be good?

I mostly buy my leggings from Walmart and have had good luck with them. Ironically I find Walmart leggings to be better quality than Target. I have a pair from Target that after one wearing the seam popped on the inner thigh. I just need to stitch it back up but I shouldn't have to after one use.
So far so good. I have 4 pairs. I love the patterns, and the color holds up.
I shit glitter
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are they good quality? I live in leggings. Most of the ones I buy are pricey though so I'd love to find a cheaper option, and these look cute!
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:23 am
carterscutie85 wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:03 am I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like leggings. My thing is the bottom of pants can't be around my ankles like that. It has to be loose. Complete sensory issue lol.
It's funny how I've become the opposite. I've gotten so used to leggings and jeggings and skinny jeans that I can't do a boot cut anymore. It feels way too flappy around my ankles. And 10 years ago if you told me I was going to become this way I would not have believed you.
Same here. I can't stand leggings and jeans that flap around my ankle anymore.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thanks for posting. I checked out their site. Thought these were cute:

I'm all about pockets.

https://www.hills32.com/collections/all ... 1602755607
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The Buckle has some fantastic ones also.
Living my perfect life ๐Ÿ’•
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oooh Iโ€™m interested!!! How does the sizing work? If you are a 14-16 then itโ€™s like 3xl? What if you are bigger than a 14-16? And do they fit true to size?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
If you like the soft and stretchy of LuLaRoe, look at Amazon's Viv Collection. I have a plain black pair and no one, so far, has been able to tell which is LuLaRoe vs. Viv Collection by feel. Amazon is also WAY cheaper.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:42 pm Oooh Iโ€™m interested!!! How does the sizing work? If you are a 14-16 then itโ€™s like 3xl? What if you are bigger than a 14-16? And do they fit true to size?
I get the 2-12, and they fit me perfectly and im about a size 4.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think I remember you posted about these once before. Am I right? They must be good because I know you speak very highly of them.
WickedPissah wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:48 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:42 pm Oooh Iโ€™m interested!!! How does the sizing work? If you are a 14-16 then itโ€™s like 3xl? What if you are bigger than a 14-16? And do they fit true to size?
I get the 2-12, and they fit me perfectly and im about a size 4.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:23 pm I think I remember you posted about these once before. Am I right? They must be good because I know you speak very highly of them.
WickedPissah wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:48 pm
I get the 2-12, and they fit me perfectly, and im about a size 4.
I don't think so since i just purchased a few pairs.
I've probably posted about leggings before, though. I love them for many reasons but mostly because my ostomy bag fits well with them without constricting the bag.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic