No. Trump did not increase the NATO budget. No.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_112461.htm
The Alliance’s 28 leaders agreed at their Wales Summit on Friday (5 September 2014) to reverse the trend of declining defence budgets and raise them over the coming decade, a move that will further strengthen the transatlantic bond. “In this dangerous world we recognise that we need to invest additional effort and money so today the Alliance made a pledge on defence investment,” said NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
And Trump shamelessly took credit for the 2014 pledge of every country paying their fair share. And his base repeats the lies. And on and on it goes.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

One thing i can say about trump, he does seem to cast a spell over certain people. It’s downright remarkable how he’s got normal people shamelessly repeating the same dumb F***ing lies over and over no matter how much indisputable proof there is that they are misinformed. There really does not seem to be a bottom for things he can do and still enjoy their support. it’s chilling.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 pm One thing i can say about trump, he does seem to cast a spell over certain people. It’s downright remarkable how he’s got normal people shamelessly repeating the same dumb F***ing lies over and over no matter how much indisputable proof there is that they are misinformed. There really does not seem to be a bottom for things he can do and still enjoy their support. it’s chilling.
I don't expect one of them to say, oh, I thought he brought in all this money to NATO! That's what he said! But can't let those ridiculous claims go.
Locked Previous topicNext topic