I almost killed my dog

Reedusstalker

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm Oh jeez! I hope he is ok. Also, I hope that you weren't too into the book.
I was. It was so old, yellow pages and that good old book smell. F***ing dog

Aww. Well, at least he is now well read????<<<<ducking>>>>>
I yelled and said What are you doing, Clevey! She lifted her big stupid head and looked at me like, " What? Was I not supposed to eat this?"
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

I was. It was so old, yellow pages and that good old book smell. F***ing dog

I yelled and said What are you doing, Clevey! She lifted her big stupid head and looked at me like, " What? Was I not supposed to eat this?"
LOL. I've never had a blood hound, but my Dad raised Danes, and we had a Pyrenees when I was a kid. I am definitely hoping to get a big dog once we move to a more pet friendly place.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:21 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm

LOL. I've never had a blood hound, but my Dad raised Danes, and we had a Pyrenees when I was a kid. I am definitely hoping to get a big dog once we move to a more pet friendly place.
My husband wanted a bloodhound his entire life. When my cat passed away, I started looking for one for him. I found her and brought her home Dec 21. She is a red tic hound and even though I researched the breed, A lot, I was unprepared for her LOL Bloodhounds are a dog of their own lol and I have had dogs my entire life. There is not a time in my 39 years where I have not had a pet dog.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awww I'm sure your pup is ok.

My weimaraner used to swallow so much I swear there were 10 different colors of plastic in her poo. She's 15 now, about 4 years past her expected lifespan, and she still runs around like a puppy. And though I've taught her not to chew up my things anymore, she still hasn't learned not to eat random junk. Her poor tummy has somehow survived just fine through it all!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm Awww I'm sure your pup is ok.

My weimaraner used to swallow so much I swear there were 10 different colors of plastic in her poo. She's 15 now, about 4 years past her expected lifespan, and she still runs around like a puppy. And though I've taught her not to chew up my things anymore, she still hasn't learned not to eat random junk. Her poor tummy has somehow survived just fine.
She is a bloodhound. They are like trash cans lol She will be fine. It's my poor book that isn't fine!
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:08 pm

My weimaraner used to swallow so much I swear there were 10 different colors of plastic in her poo. She's 15 now, about 4 years past her expected lifespan, and she still runs around like a puppy. And though I've taught her not to chew up my things anymore, she still hasn't learned not to eat random junk. Her poor tummy has somehow survived just fine.
She is a bloodhound. They are like trash cans lol She will be fine. It's my poor book that isn't fine!
My condolences for the sad news about your book. Sorry for your loss. :'(
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:15 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:08 pm

My condolences for the sad news about your book. Sorry for your loss. :'(
Thank you. It was a good book, never had a bad word to say about anyone. It was always where I needed it to be.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mama! She was STARVING, so hungry she almost DIED!!!!!!!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm Mama! She was STARVING, so hungry she almost DIED!!!!!!!
Well now shes filled with the written word of Stephen king
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 pm
Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm Mama! She was STARVING, so hungry she almost DIED!!!!!!!
Well now shes filled with the written word of Stephen king
But that was just the appetizer, the entree is a Oxford dictionary and Bronte for dessert.
Locked Previous topicNext topic