McDonald's had the nerve to ask my child's gender!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm
jas wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm People will bitch moan and whine about ANYTHING. Sometimes they should just take their F***ing toy, sit down and eat their death food.
:lol: "death food"
hehehe
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Who cares what the toy is?
They’re just cheap plastic toys that kids usually lose interest in or break them or lose them .
Here’s a thought: just don’t go to McDonald’s and you will be healthier and you won’t have to worry about “ gender of toys”! As if anyone does now! 😆
LOL
Deleted User 276

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:56 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:52 pm

I do acknowledge that he's a boy, because I'm following his lead.
You make it sound like you are living life waiting for him to confirm that he is a boy or deny it and say he’s a girl. There is no need to say he’s a boy for now. It’s ok to have a feminine son or a masculine girl, which they call Tom boys. It doesn’t make them any less a boy or girl. How old is he?
That's an odd interpretation. He just is who he is. He'll be who he's going to be. I'm here to support him no matter what.
Sounds like a good, loving parent move rather that something that's controversial. I don't get the backlash. I really don't. How would moms rather you parent your child?
Deleted User 203

Unread post

In assuming this is a rather young parent, many parents today need to understand that back in the day, THIS sort of question was asked by McDonald's and other fast food places offering a toy with the child's meal.

We didn't blink or think twice about it as parent's (any of us) or at least didn't opine and be upset over it if we did.

This isn't about "nerve." It's about a minimum wage worker doing what their boss/place of employment has asked them to do.

Not everything in society needs to be a "woke" moment for people or it shouldn't be.

Some things should simply be shined on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic