My boyfriend is ashamed of me

Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dump that asshole. He doesn’t deserve you.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:57 pm
Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

I realized this past weekend that when we actually go out it's to places not in our town or it was really late.

Usually we just spent the weekends at his house or mine ordering out and watching movies. Of course lots of S*x.

Next Saturday is a party that he is having for the soccer club he runs. It is a masquerade party for adults only. I have helped plan it with another guys wife. I saw my name on the guest list.

So this past Saturday we were laying in bed just talking. I asked him if we were going to go with matching masks or some how play off each others. He got all umcomfortable and mumbled something. He doesn't want me to go.

So after talking it come out that he is not comfortable being seen with me. Now I am a big woman and I am not the prettiest. His ex wife is beautiful. He told me I am not his usual type and he doesn't know what his friends would think. This is not high school.

I just can't believe I didn't see it. There was a reason when I would say hey let's go here or there he had an excuse. There was a reason he didn't want me to post a picture of us on a rare time we went somewhere.

I am hurt this man told me loved me. Ugh I am so embarrassed. I did tell him he wasn't my usual type either but I wasn't ashamed.

He has texted and called today. I have not yet answered.

I just want one guy who loves me.
Feel lucky it's only 6 months in. You'll find your happiness, just not with him.
Thank you. I am just hurt and embarrassed.
Nothing for you to be embarrassed about sweetie. You entered the relationship with a pure heart, good intentions, and giving him the benefit of the doubt. Don't change. Stay that way. These things happen. I'm pretty sharp and one or two jackasses has flown under my radar fora bit in the past. Don't let this moron jade you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:42 pm I think you should go no matter what happens in your relationship. You can never go wrong being yourself.
Go to the party?
Yes!!
Look smashing hot and go stag. Don't go home with him.
100% this ^^
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What a jerk! I’m sorry
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If you post his address, I’ll go slash his tires.

Hugs.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Going to the party would be petty and immature.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m sorry, that’s heartbreaking. You know, my Dh can sometimes be loud and goofy. I’ve been asked “doesn’t he embarrass you?” or other similar comments. My answer is nope, I love him, he could never embarrass me and he makes me laugh. The point, you deserve to have someone love you truly and completely.

***as a side note, I was going to originally respond with I don’t blame you, I’d be embarrassed too, I wouldn’t want to be associated with such an insecure douche let alone seen with him in public. So while it might be too soon right now, I hope you do think of that soon and realize that he should be embarrassed and ashamed of himself not of you.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He'd be gone and I wouldn't feel bad about it either.
i want candy!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd respond long enough to give him a piece of my mind. I'd tell him such a shame he couldn't appreciate someone of my caliber. I might even be immature enough to mention that while I can lose weight he'll always be balding/ have a tiny dick/ or any other imperfection he has. I'd certainly thank him for sparing me years of unnecessary pain and that I'd be finding someone else worthy of my love. Then I'd block him.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:29 pm Going to the party would be petty and immature.
Maybe but I'd be petty enough to do it. I agree, look smoking hot, talk to everyone there and ignore dickwad. Let him wonder what's going on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic