McDonald's had the nerve to ask my child's gender!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This woman was so triggered by the "gender bias", she took to the internet to write this insane, incredibly snooty piece. She felt "so deflated" over a barbie and a hot wheel.

McDonald's Asked For My Kid's Gender When I Ordered a Happy Meal — and We Need to End This Now

https://www.popsugar.com/family/mcdonal ... jZpvaWClu0
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I despise parents like that. They have no right to try to force their views on others.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

One time McDonald's asked me if I wanted the hot wheels or barbie (or whatever the toys happened to be, maybe transformers and beanie babies) instead of the girl toy or boy toy and i was so pleased i thanked them at the window and they looked at me like i had grown a second head. Normally I don't care too much but my son, who thus far is still a boy, wanted the "girl toy" but had enough awareness to notice when they called it a girl toy, even though he's not a girl.

Toys should be toys and kids should be kids and be allowed and encouraged to play with whatever they want with no stigma.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

This is news because....?
Who cares what someone at McDonald’s says.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The cashier gets paid minimum and couldn't care less about being woke. Explain to your child she's doing a boring and tedious job. Then move on with your life, Karen.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 pm This is news because....?
Who cares what someone at McDonald’s says.
Are you sundowning or something? If you don't like the topic get f**k OUT.
KAG
Mean Girl
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

People will bitch moan and whine about ANYTHING. Sometimes they should just take their F***ing toy, sit down and eat their death food.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:41 pm One time McDonald's asked me if I wanted the hot wheels or barbie (or whatever the toys happened to be, maybe transformers and beanie babies) instead of the girl toy or boy toy and i was so pleased i thanked them at the window and they looked at me like i had grown a second head. Normally I don't care too much but my son, who thus far is still a boy, wanted the "girl toy" but had enough awareness to notice when they called it a girl toy, even though he's not a girl.

Toys should be toys and kids should be kids and be allowed and encouraged to play with whatever they want with no stigma.
?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:41 pm One time McDonald's asked me if I wanted the hot wheels or barbie (or whatever the toys happened to be, maybe transformers and beanie babies) instead of the girl toy or boy toy and i was so pleased i thanked them at the window and they looked at me like i had grown a second head. Normally I don't care too much but my son, who thus far is still a boy, wanted the "girl toy" but had enough awareness to notice when they called it a girl toy, even though he's not a girl.

?
I think she's one of those science deniers.
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:56 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm

?
I think she's one of those science deniers.
So damaging.
Locked Previous topicNext topic