Do you give fat homeless people

Deleted User 203

Unread post

I don't help out the homeless based on my guesstimate of what the scale might say about their weight.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you give them a break?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:14 pm Yes. What is your deal with fat people?
This. If you didn't know better you'd think I never fed yds. But trust me he eats well. I don't normally give to the homeless but if I were to I'm not going to make him get on a scale. For all I know he or she became homeless yesterday.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I don't give any homeless people money
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would, yes.
Imacarolinamom
Villein
Villein

Unread post

My husband keeps a ziplock bag of goodies in his truck to homeless people.

It has the tuna and crackers snack, a fruit cup, toothbrush and small toothpaste, a small soap, and two bottles of water, a mcdonalds gift card.

He usually gives them to homeless vets.

He has also been known to buy coats from thrift stores and them to shelters.

I usually do not give anything, sadly.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't give homeless people anything.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Imacarolinamom wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:26 pm My husband keeps a ziplock bag of goodies in his truck to homeless people.

It has the tuna and crackers snack, a fruit cup, toothbrush and small toothpaste, a small soap, and two bottles of water, a mcdonalds gift card.

He usually gives them to homeless vets.

He has also been known to buy coats from thrift stores and them to shelters.

I usually do not give anything, sadly.
your DH is a kind man

Around here unfortunately there are a lot of scammers. People post up same place every day and try to appear homeless and they are just taking money and cashing in. So because of those types-I am wary of helping anyone.

There is one family that posts up in the same spot near a walmart all the time and its a Dad, Mom, Dog and several kids. Seen them there all the time because its the walmart near by son's dance studio and I am there several times a week killing time while he dances.

If they were hard up-one of the parents could be out working instead of asking for handouts all day long making the kids stand out in the sun all day long. Its ridiculous. I know they are scammers.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I work with the homeless twice per week. That’s how I share. Be part of the solution!
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic