what if god...

...MyLove...

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 am Actually... no. As I said, I sometimes need a laugh. But I can find that somewhere else too and you’re ultimately a very unpleasant person and tire me quickly. Which is why I have you on ignore and only check your posts when I’m bored. I would exchange the few laughs I get from you for a bigotry free environment here any day. Hopefully, it won’t take long for you to be banned. I mean, it’s just a matter of time before you start insulting everyone, as it happened to you several times in CM.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:07 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 am No, sweetie. I’m not obsessed with you. But I admit you’re a fine source of entertainment. Sometimes I need a laugh and you always manage to do that.

I bet you were thrilled to see that I was here, right? Lol.
Lmbo! Who do you think your kidding? You get a real kick on talking to me and about me. I mean, here you are thoughtout this post doing just that, and in other posts too.
RedBottoms

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 am Actually... no. As I said, I sometimes need a laugh. But I can find that somewhere else too and you’re ultimately a very unpleasant person and tire me quickly. Which is why I have you on ignore and only check your posts when I’m bored. I would exchange the few laughs I get from you for a bigotry free environment here any day. Hopefully, it won’t take long for you to be banned. I mean, it’s just a matter of time before you start insulting everyone, as it happened to you several times in CM.
Lmbo! Who do you think your kidding? You get a real kick on talking to me and about me. I mean, here you are thoughtout this post doing just that, and in other posts too.
no more than you get a kick out of arguing with people and telling them they are going to hell blah blah blah
...MyLove...

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:15 am OMG, you’re so pathetic 😂😂😂
No, sweetheart, I’m not jealous of you. I have a relationship with G-d and not the self serving, ego stroking fallacy you have with a bully that wil like you because you’re mindlessly following him, but a real and true relationship that doesn’t even need intermediaries. A relationship based on love, not threats of pain and hatred. I’m sorry you need that threat and that feeling of superiority to think yourself worthy. That’s pretty pitiful.
So you have my pity for believing what you do, honey. But I’m already aware you’re too mentally unstable to see reason. Which adds to my compassion for you!
I’m sorry, sweetie, but I gotta tell you that I can’t imagine that there’s a single human being with an ounce of intelligence and humanity that could ever feel jealous of you. Only angry, frustrated people with low self esteems could be as hateful, bigoted, angry and judgmental as you are. No one could envy that life. I certainly don’t.
You know you don't have a true connection with God. There is no relationship. You are separated from God because of your sins. Keeping up with all those crazy rules isn't going to do a darn thing for you. It's all so ridiculous and wasted time. And you don't do very good job upholding them either, character wise that is.
Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, I do. For a little while. Then I get disgusted by you just as quickly.
Like right about now. You’re boring me and the fact that in this day and age there are still people that get their kicks from spreading hatred and discord is pretty sickening. So my amusement at your lack of intelligence and moral character soon turns into a disgust that makes happy we have the ignore feature.
So go ahead and continue tearing everyone else apart. Some take longer than me to get bored by it. If you could at least present some sort of challenge in your arguments, I’d be more tempted to continue a discussion with you. But as I said all you have is the 4 little arguments the WBC tells you to repeat over and over again and 2 tiny Bible verses taken out of context. How long do you think you can continue having anyone’s attention with such a pathetic display? 😂
So I’m off since I have many things to do, amongst them visiting my sick brother, who I’m hoping I can still get to see after I return from vacation in 2 weeks. And the last thing I need is to carry your spiritual garbage with me.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, she is the queen of irony, lol.
I’m LMAO that I’M the obsessed one for quoting her a couple of times and getting some kicks from her here and then. But, as I said, her self esteem is very low, she needs to feel of superiority and she needs to feel she matters to us. So do a good deed and pretend she does for a while 😁 It makes her day.
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 am

no more than you get a kick out of arguing with people and telling them they are going to hell blah blah blah
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Coolbeans

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am Yeah, I do. For a little while. Then I get disgusted by you just as quickly.
Like right about now. You’re boring me and the fact that in this day and age there are still people that get their kicks from spreading hatred and discord is pretty sickening. So my amusement at your lack of intelligence and moral character soon turns into a disgust that makes happy we have the ignore feature.
So go ahead and continue tearing everyone else apart. Some take longer than me to get bored by it. If you could at least present some sort of challenge in your arguments, I’d be more tempted to continue a discussion with you. But as I said all you have is the 4 little arguments the WBC tells you to repeat over and over again and 2 tiny Bible verses taken out of context. How long do you think you can continue having anyone’s attention with such a pathetic display? 😂
So I’m off since I have many things to do, amongst them visiting my sick brother, who I’m hoping I can still get to see after I return from vacation in 2 weeks. And the last thing I need is to carry your spiritual garbage with me.

See ya🙋
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is the point of all this?

I mean, I get why Mylove is doing it, but what is the point of arguing with her about it ?

Her religion dictates that she's supposed to do this... She's supposed to"go and tell" everyone about God, Hell, Satan, what happens after death and so on and so forth... But if none of you believe it, why not just move on instead of continuing to try to hash this out ?

Nothing is going to change... on her end or any of yours.

All that' happening is that people are snowballing into the insults game and expanding the net of who they're insulting each time...
...MyLove...

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 am

Who would I have to "argue" with if everyone just ignored me? You should try ignoring me.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to heal that low self esteem. Since it doesn’t affect me in any way, I’ll be doing my good deed by letting you use me as your punching back to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 am
You know you don't have a true connection with God. There is no relationship. You are separated from God because of your sins. Keeping up with all those crazy rules isn't going to do a darn thing for you. It's all so ridiculous and wasted time. And you don't do very good job upholding them either, character wise that is.
Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
...MyLove...

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:39 am What is the point of all this?

I mean, I get why Mylove is doing it, but what is the point of arguing with her about it ?

Her religion dictates that she's supposed to do this... She's supposed to"go and tell" everyone about God, Hell, Satan, what happens after death and so on and so forth... But if none of you believe it, why not just move on instead of continuing to try to hash this out ?

Nothing is going to change... on her end or any of yours.

All that' happening is that people are snowballing into the insults game and expanding the net of who they're insulting each time...
Exactly. Thank you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic