what if god...

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I still have a personal beef with God. He stole my husband away. I wasn't ready to lose him. Since he knows how everything works.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
RedBottoms

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:50 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 pm Well, neither do you. And yet, you donthink you’re above everyone else because you “found Jesus”. Big deal. All that’s means for you is to that now you think you don’t need to be a good and caring person to go to Heaven, just believe some story and you’re in. So don’t pretend you’re this morally superior person when all you got by “hearing G-d’s voice” was an excuse to be a sanctimonious prick.
...MyLove... wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:30 pm
You're a sinner, just like the rest of us, you have no business thinking you're better than anyone else.
You know what I think? You think I'm better than you and your jealous that I have a real relationship with the Almighty Creator of the universe. And you got nothing but a dead religion and ridiculous rules to follow.
I am better than you
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 pm Well, neither do you. And yet, you donthink you’re above everyone else because you “found Jesus”. Big deal. All that’s means for you is to that now you think you don’t need to be a good and caring person to go to Heaven, just believe some story and you’re in. So don’t pretend you’re this morally superior person when all you got by “hearing G-d’s voice” was an excuse to be a sanctimonious prick.

You know what I think? You think I'm better than you and your jealous that I have a real relationship with the Almighty Creator of the universe. And you got nothing but a dead religion and ridiculous rules to follow.
I am better than you

I can't help myself. Every time I read her posts in here, I am reminded of that joke about the person who died and went to heaven, and saw a huge crowd of people of all walks of life partying and having an awesome time, then looks around and sees a guy go into a tiny room.He looks in and sees a small group of people just sitting staring straight ahead. He asks St. Peter about it and St. Peter tells him that room is where all of the zealots go. They think they are the only ones here.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
...MyLove...

Unread post

I am better than you
God hates arrogance.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm
I am better than you
God hates arrogance.
Right? So stop being so arrogant then.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
RedBottoms

Unread post

I am better than you
God hates arrogance.
pot meet kettle
RedBottoms

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm
I am better than you

I can't help myself. Every time I read her posts in here, I am reminded of that joke about the person who died and went to heaven, and saw a huge crowd of people of all walks of life partying and having an awesome time, then looks around and sees a guy go into a tiny room.He looks in and sees a small group of people just sitting staring straight ahead. He asks St. Peter about it and St. Peter tells him that room is where all of the zealots go. They think they are the only ones here.
ha good analogy. I honestly don't want to go to heaven-if it means I have to deal with all the asshole "Christians" I have dealt with on this planet. At least hell might be more interesting
...MyLove...

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:23 pm

I am better than you
God hates arrogance.
pot meet kettle
I'm not the one spouting off about being better than others, so that doesn't make sense.
RedBottoms

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:23 pm
God hates arrogance.
pot meet kettle
I'm not the one spouting off about being better than others, so that doesn't make sense.
you have no self awareness. That is ALL you do
...MyLove...

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:24 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm

I am better than you

ha good analogy. I honestly don't want to go to heaven-if it means I have to deal with all the asshole "Christians" I have dealt with on this planet. At least hell might be more interesting
You'll be completely alone in Hell with nothing but your haunting memories. You will feel extreme eternal loneliness. Does that sound interesting?
Locked Previous topicNext topic