My grandkids are probably being removed by DCF

Deleted User 670

Unread post

You should get a lawyer and take him to court for child support. From what I've read child services probably won't give you any financial support since you're not an official foster parent. And if he has an income, he should be supporting his children.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 pm You should get a lawyer and take him to court for child support. From what I've read child services probably won't give you any financial support since you're not an official foster parent. And if he has an income, he should be supporting his children.
They will pay for daycare and health insurance. I might be eligible for $300 a month per kid but I may have to become a licensed foster care provider. Which I can do. I can pay for day to day expenses but the childcare expense and health insurance is too much for me.

My son will be ordered to pay child support to DCF.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I wouldn't want them in a home that raised their father to be a neglectful piece of shit. None of you deserve them
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:39 am I wouldn't want them in a home that raised their father to be a neglectful piece of shit. None of you deserve them
I never neglected my children. I never taught him to be like that ever. I’ve got 5 kids and he’s the only one like this. I have no clue why he’s doing this. It’s not a reflection of anything I did. He was raised in a hard working home with parents that coached sports, were involved in the school, and was there for the kids.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:39 am I wouldn't want them in a home that raised their father to be a neglectful piece of shit. None of you deserve them
It’s not always because of how they were raised.

I have 4 aunts, my grandparents raised 5 girls and only one lives in squalor. The rest are just like you and I. But that one, all of us shake our head over.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poor kids. Glad you are able to take them.

Locked Previous topicNext topic