Trump has done plenty to warrant impeachment but

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

... the Ukraine allegations are over the top.
George T Conway quotes in a tweet
Etc.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

al·le·ga·tion
/ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: allegations

a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

Here's an article for you.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-do ... 00776.html
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I take everything George Conway says, claims or alleges with a grain of salt. He absolutely hates President Trump, much like the OP.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:03 pm I take everything George Conway says, claims or alleges with a grain of salt. He absolutely hates President Trump, much like the OP.
Disagreeing with a president and the way he governs and the way he behaves does not mean that people “hate” him.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When the transcript of the call comes out, we’ll see. This is most likely much ado about nothing. As usual.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:35 pm When the transcript of the call comes out, we’ll see. This is most likely much ado about nothing. As usual.
but...but...but there was a
Spoiler
whistleblower!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:36 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:35 pm When the transcript of the call comes out, we’ll see. This is most likely much ado about nothing. As usual.
Spoiler
whistleblower!
Ha! That made me laugh!!

I think I agree with the members of the intelligence community who have started debating if this person can really be classified as a whistleblower. I don’t think so. Now if it were the Chief of Staff or the VP... then I’d say yeah a whistleblower. But we’ll see. Very simple to do - release the transcript of the call and see if there is quid pro quo. Then release the identity of the person making the claim.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:14 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:03 pm I take everything George Conway says, claims or alleges with a grain of salt. He absolutely hates President Trump, much like the OP.
Disagreeing with a president and the way he governs and the way he behaves does not mean that people “hate” him.
Perhaps acting like a school ground bully and calling him names like Cheeto is“hate”?
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Then why are Trump and the DOJ refusing to allow the DNI to discuss it with Congress? Why not just release the call if it’s nothing?
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:55 pm
jas wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:36 pm
Spoiler
whistleblower!
Ha! That made me laugh!!

I think I agree with the members of the intelligence community who have started debating if this person can really be classified as a whistleblower. I don’t think so. Now if it were the Chief of Staff or the VP... then I’d say yeah a whistleblower. But we’ll see. Very simple to do - release the transcript of the call and see if there is quid pro quo. Then release the identity of the person making the claim.
Why would the person have to be VP or Chief of Staff in order to be a whistleblower?

And if it’s “very simple to do”, why hasn’t Trump just done that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic