No call no show

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:25 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am

okay but this is when parenting comes in. You need to put in your work to help him have some friends. Make friends with other mothers with kids roughly the same age. Get him involved in something with other kids like karate or dance or scouts. Chat up other moms at school . Things like that. The peer social group is a good idea too.
We moved to ok from ks. In ks he was active in karate but he only had one friend. In ok it wasnt possible. The prices were too expensive for me and he didn't get home from school until after 5. We tried the scouts he just didn't like it. We moved back to ks and I am in the process of getting financial assistance for the Y and he is starting the group. I have tried to get him involved in stuff. I am hoping this year is going to be better for him
The Y thing sounds like a good idea. I hope he has a better year. My son with autism joined the middle school band and I am optimistic its going to be really good for him to make friends and have a social group so to speak since band kids typically stick together
We have tried band. It didn't work out too well. He couldn't focus entirely lol. But his case manager is awesome and it seems the schools are willingly to help us
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:27 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

We moved to ok from ks. In ks he was active in karate but he only had one friend. In ok it wasnt possible. The prices were too expensive for me and he didn't get home from school until after 5. We tried the scouts he just didn't like it. We moved back to ks and I am in the process of getting financial assistance for the Y and he is starting the group. I have tried to get him involved in stuff. I am hoping this year is going to be better for him
The Y thing sounds like a good idea. I hope he has a better year. My son with autism joined the middle school band and I am optimistic its going to be really good for him to make friends and have a social group so to speak since band kids typically stick together
We have tried band. It didn't work out too well. He couldn't focus entirely lol. But his case manager is awesome and it seems the schools are willingly to help us
well here is some advice-make sure you send these mothers thank you notes for doing this for you.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:25 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 am

Who is she?
Silverdawn99 or whatever. She made the post about calling in a few days ago because she was too tired

She is an irresponsible employee and mother. I hope she loses her license
Sorry but I am not her. I dont have all account here yet.
You are a F***ing liar

"2 week notice
Post by silverdawn99 » June 15th, 2018, 8

I started a job in may after relocating back to Kansas. I am CNA/CMA and the home i was working for is horrid. State has been out several times and staff is not welcoming to others and my orientation was staring at a computer screen for 8 hours watching youtube. The atmosphere is not good at all. So I found a job that is more family friendly and seems less stressful. I start in two weeks. So I am going to put my two weeks in. But how to do I word it? And if they ask why what do I say? I have never quit a job unless i am moving"
Reedusstalker

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am

well here is some advice-make sure you send these mothers thank you notes for doing this for you.
Thats a great idea
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
Silverdawn99 or whatever. She made the post about calling in a few days ago because she was too tired

She is an irresponsible employee and mother. I hope she loses her license
You are a F***ing liar

"2 week notice

I started a job in may after relocating back to Kansas. I am CNA/CMA and the home i was working for is horrid. State has been out several times and staff is not welcoming to others and my orientation was staring at a computer screen for 8 hours watching youtube. The atmosphere is not good at all. So I found a job that is more family friendly and seems less stressful. I start in two weeks. So I am going to put my two weeks in. But how to do I word it? And if they ask why what do I say? I have never quit a job unless i am moving"
Well then...

Unread post

Thank you! I would have thanked on Facebook but a note will be awesome
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

Handwritten ones are always better then a FB message, you know?

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am
You are a F***ing liar

"2 week notice

Well then...
Not me but nice try ...
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

fb is not enough. For something this nice of them since they don't even know you and they spent money and time planning etc you need to send hand written thank you notes as well.

Also you should consider maybe hosting a playdate at your house or something and inviting them. You have to put in the effort. I got a lot of mommy friends with kids in similar ages but I put in the work. I hosted like a million playdates at my house over the years to make mommy friends.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:41 am
jas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am
You are a F***ing liar

"2 week notice

Well then...
Not me but nice try ...
You are going to try to deny that that is you? Really?

How many CNAs from Kansas starting a new job next week do you think there are on this website?
Locked Previous topicNext topic