No call no show

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:17 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am That's a horrible thing to do to your employer.
I feel bad bad my son is worth it. I couldn't just walk out or I would lose my license
Could have just made arrangements for someone to take your son & you meet them there but then you couldn't have posted this troll post.

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:19 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am That's a horrible thing to do to your employer.
I feel bad bad my son is worth it. I couldn't just walk out or I would lose my license
Could have just made arrangements for someone to take your son & you meet them there but then you couldn't have posted this troll post.
I am a single mother. Their father lives four hours away. I dont know a lot of people. The people who are throwing the party we haven't even meet. I got two other children. I am not trolling. Its not a very good troll post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:23 am

I am a single mother. Their father lives four hours away. I dont know a lot of people. The people who are throwing the party we haven't even meet. I got two other children. I am not trolling. Its not a very good troll post
Thanks for trying to troll,it didn't work out so well for you. Negative 10, is your score.

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 am

Thanks for trying to troll,it didn't work out so well for you. Negative 10, is your score.
I am not trolling....its a very sucky troll post if i was .
It is very much real and my kid is worth it

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 am

Thanks for trolling.
RedBottoms

That is stupid. Your friends should have checked with your schedule before planning it.
RedBottoms

So people you have never met are throwing your kid a surprise party? yeah don't believe that

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 am

Thanks for trolling.
You are dead set on me trolling aren't you? Sorry sweetie I am not trolling. My son is having a surprise party today and I did a no call no show to go
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Why would they schedule it at a time you couldn't go?

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:33 am

So people you have never met are throwing your kid a surprise party? yeah don't believe that
Actually they are. Its today at 2. Its at our local splash park. There are nice people in the world
Locked Previous topicNext topic