Poll: Should Memes Be Allowed in N&P?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.

Should memes & gifs be allowed in n&p?

Allowed in n&p
33%
Not allowed in n&p
67%

Total votes: 24
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:26 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Both republicans won, and President Trump’s visits to N.C. seemed to help them. Tell us again how unpopular he is.
Of course he is popular in North Carolina,a conservative Republican state populated by a whole lot of yahoos who drive beat up loud trucks with rebel flags in the back window , sometimes a rifle.
He speaks to the sleaze , prejudice, homophobia and bigotry there.
Don’t some of your kids live there? Wow, what a description of them!

So people who live in the south drive loud pick up trucks and are sleazy, prejudiced, homophobic and bigoted?

Sounds like you are extremely prejudiced and bigoted towards southerners. So much for being open-minded.
I reckon my two jacked-up-truck-loving sons are sleazy, prejudiced, homophobic and bigoted against their oldest brother. They couldn't possibly be anything but considering we're southerners. SMH!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:29 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Of course he is popular in North Carolina,a conservative Republican state populated by a whole lot of yahoos who drive beat up loud trucks with rebel flags in the back window , sometimes a rifle.
He speaks to the sleaze , prejudice, homophobia and bigotry there.

So people who live in the south drive loud pick up trucks and are sleazy, prejudiced, homophobic and bigoted?

Sounds like you are extremely prejudiced and bigoted towards southerners. So much for being open-minded.
Nothing like trashing the people of NC. I have to say that guns in the back of those loud beat up trucks made me laugh!
Southerner here, guns in the back window of a pickup truck used to be a thing...when I was in high school many moons ago, lol. You never see them anymore unless they're on hunting property.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:32 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:29 pm

What kind of asshole brings a person's kids into the conversation. You can dislike her description of southerners all day but kids are off the table. Please don't do this again. Have a lovely evening.
She herself has mentioned many times how her kid(s) live in N.C. and that’s one reason she keeps up with local news there. Her kids are adults, not minors. I would not bring minor children or grandchildren into the conversation, unlike her.
I remember that. Unacceptable!
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 pm

You’ve never been to Fayetteville.
It’s full of crap . And old money southern families.
You don’t get out much do you.

My son and his family DO NOT live there.
They’re in an upper class liberal area.

It’s not appropriate to mention anyone’s children here, remember.
Tsk tsk
Oh honey, you know nothing about me. I am very well traveled, but I am not a snob like you are.

YOU have mentioned your children and where some of them live numerous times. They are adults. Minor children, and grandchildren, are off limits unless you personally insert them into the conversation.

YOU brought my minor grandchildren into a conversation in the most ugly way possible and will never be forgotten or forgiven for that. Soo tsk tsk to you.

So now old money southern families are crap. Wow, just WOW. Your bigotry is showing m’dear.
You are so clueless and confused!
I never said anything about your family because I don’t know anything about them.
I didn’t say that The old money southern families are crap—-the racists truck drivers with rebel flags are crap.
Pay attention!
Oh yes you did say something about her grandchildren.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 am
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Oh honey, you know nothing about me. I am very well traveled, but I am not a snob like you are.

YOU have mentioned your children and where some of them live numerous times. They are adults. Minor children, and grandchildren, are off limits unless you personally insert them into the conversation.

YOU brought my minor grandchildren into a conversation in the most ugly way possible and will never be forgotten or forgiven for that. Soo tsk tsk to you.

So now old money southern families are crap. Wow, just WOW. Your bigotry is showing m’dear.
I never said anything about your family because I don’t know anything about them.
I didn’t say that The old money southern families are crap—-the racists truck drivers with rebel flags are crap.
Pay attention!
Go stuff your face with Krispy Kreme.
You’ll feel better.
Not surprising that you forgot what you said. It was a few years and a few names ago. You were criticized by just about everyone on CM, liberals included. I have the screenshot if you’d like me to pm it you to refresh your memory.

Do not tell me to pay attention.
Do not tell me I am clueless and confused. You model that behavior admirably.
Do not tell me to stuff my face.

Try to lay off the personal attacks. It’s very unbecoming.
WHOA! She deleted part of that comment.

I want Krispy Kreme, hot now, glazed original. So tender and warm. Yummy!
306/232

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 am
Pay attention!
Go stuff your face with Krispy Kreme.
You’ll feel better.
Not surprising that you forgot what you said. It was a few years and a few names ago. You were criticized by just about everyone on CM, liberals included. I have the screenshot if you’d like me to pm it you to refresh your memory.

We had one KK place near us but it closed years ago. They are now only available at gas stations and some grocery stores, not the same at all. My daughter did teach me 7 seconds in the microwave makes them taste pretty close to hot fresh ones.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 am

We had one KK place near us but it closed years ago. They are now only available at gas stations and some grocery stores, not the same at all. My daughter did teach me 7 seconds in the microwave makes them taste pretty close to hot fresh ones.
The one we go to closed for a long time, but they finally built a new one. Your daughter is right. I'll get two dozen and those that aren't eaten are nuked for a few seconds to bring back the warm and yummy.

Dang it, ya got me wanting donuts, lol.
306/232

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You guys went way off the rails with this one so it’s locked now. Memes and gifs are still not allowed in n&p, post them in political memes group. Stop attacking each other, take it to fight corner.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic