Poll: Should Memes Be Allowed in N&P?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.

Should memes & gifs be allowed in n&p?

Allowed in n&p
33%
Not allowed in n&p
67%

Total votes: 24
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:34 pm
29again wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:23 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 pm

I said EIGHT years! 8.
Ocho.
Eight!!’
You don’t have to believe me.
I don’t care.
🙄
You lived there 8 years ago? Hmmmm. Not what I recall you stating on CM. I'm pretty sure you lived somewhere where it snowed. I definitely recall conversations about winters and snowfalls.
I’m from Minnesota. I’m there now.
But as an Air Force wife, I lived all over the USA and twice in Germany.
Yes, you've said so at least 100 times. It's OK, I finished reading the thread and saw where you mis-read the other poster, who was asking how LONG AGO you were in NC, not how long you lived there. Completely understandable, all things considered.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:46 pm
29again wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:23 pm

You lived there 8 years ago? Hmmmm. Not what I recall you stating on CM. I'm pretty sure you lived somewhere where it snowed. I definitely recall conversations about winters and snowfalls.
Yes, you've said so at least 100 times. It's OK, I finished reading the thread and saw where you mis-read the other poster, who was asking how LONG AGO you were in NC, not how long you lived there. Completely understandable, all things considered.
If I said it “ 100 times “ why were you confused and said you thought I lived “somewhere that snows “?
I don’t know why I waste my time here in this group full of airheads.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:26 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Of course he is popular in North Carolina,a conservative Republican state populated by a whole lot of yahoos who drive beat up loud trucks with rebel flags in the back window , sometimes a rifle.
He speaks to the sleaze , prejudice, homophobia and bigotry there.
Don’t some of your kids live there? Wow, what a description of them!

So people who live in the south drive loud pick up trucks and are sleazy, prejudiced, homophobic and bigoted?

Sounds like you are extremely prejudiced and bigoted towards southerners. So much for being open-minded.
You’ve never been to Fayetteville.
It’s full of crap . And old money southern families.
You don’t get out much do you.

My son and his family DO NOT live there.
They’re in an upper class liberal area.

It’s not appropriate to mention anyone’s children here, remember.
Tsk tsk
Oh honey, you know nothing about me. I am very well traveled, but I am not a snob like you are.

YOU have mentioned your children and where some of them live numerous times. They are adults. Minor children, and grandchildren, are off limits unless you personally insert them into the conversation.

YOU brought my minor grandchildren into a conversation in the most ugly way possible and will never be forgotten or forgiven for that. Soo tsk tsk to you.

So now old money southern families are crap. Wow, just WOW. Your bigotry is showing m’dear.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 pm Nothing like a lame ass meme war for a change of pace in here. I voted no, because some in here find some pretty lame ass memes. Don't believe me? Try looking through the posts in the meme group.
The meme group is crass.
Well then it’s a good thing they aren’t allowed in N&P where you might come across one in a thread. To avoid them all you have to do is stay out of that group.

Easy
peasy
lemon squeezy
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Don’t some of your kids live there? Wow, what a description of them!

So people who live in the south drive loud pick up trucks and are sleazy, prejudiced, homophobic and bigoted?

Sounds like you are extremely prejudiced and bigoted towards southerners. So much for being open-minded.

Tsk tsk
Oh honey, you know nothing about me. I am very well traveled, but I am not a snob like you are.

YOU have mentioned your children and where some of them live numerous times. They are adults. Minor children, and grandchildren, are off limits unless you personally insert them into the conversation.

YOU brought my minor grandchildren into a conversation in the most ugly way possible and will never be forgotten or forgiven for that. Soo tsk tsk to you.

So now old money southern families are crap. Wow, just WOW. Your bigotry is showing m’dear.
You are so clueless and confused!
I never said anything about your family because I don’t know anything about them.
I didn’t say that The old money southern families are crap—-the racists truck drivers with rebel flags are crap.
Pay attention!
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm

If I said it “ 100 times “ why were you confused and said you thought I lived “somewhere that snows “?
Because if I outright stated that you live in MN you would call me a stalker!!!!! Like you have before!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 pm

Tsk tsk

I never said anything about your family because I don’t know anything about them.
I didn’t say that The old money southern families are crap—-the racists truck drivers with rebel flags are crap.
Pay attention!
Go stuff your face with Krispy Kreme.
You’ll feel better.
Not surprising that you forgot what you said. It was a few years and a few names ago. You were criticized by just about everyone on CM, liberals included. I have the screenshot if you’d like me to pm it you to refresh your memory.

Do not tell me to pay attention.
Do not tell me I am clueless and confused. You model that behavior admirably.
Do not tell me to stuff my face.

Try to lay off the personal attacks. It’s very unbecoming.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:03 am

Because if I outright stated that you live in MN you would call me a stalker!!!!! Like you have before!
Poor excuse for not paying attention.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 am
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 pm

Pay attention!
Go stuff your face with Krispy Kreme.
You’ll feel better.
Not surprising that you forgot what you said. It was a few years and a few names ago. You were criticized by just about everyone on CM, liberals included. I have the screenshot if you’d like me to pm it you to refresh your memory.

Do not tell me to pay attention.
Do not tell me I am clueless and confused. You model that behavior admirably.
Do not tell me to stuff my face.

Try to lay off the personal attacks. It’s very unbecoming.
Unbecoming? It's freaking disgusting, especially with her phobia of larger-size people. It just shows her hypocrisy in a much brighter light.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:09 am
29again wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:03 am
Poor excuse for not paying attention.
Libby, if I were not paying attention, I would have mentioned the state you live in. But since I WAS paying attention, and was being considerate I did not mention that detailed, personal info. I will not make that mistake again. You have shown exactly how petty and spiteful and hypocritical you really are deep inside.
Are you sure your meds are at the correct dosage?
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic