Please Read: News and Politics Rules UPDATED

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What was the picture that you posted?
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:15 pm Can we post pictures? Seems gifs are allowed but I posted a picture with information about a website and it was deleted. Thanks in advance.
🤓The Admin 🤓
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:37 am What was the picture that you posted?
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:15 pm Can we post pictures? Seems gifs are allowed but I posted a picture with information about a website and it was deleted. Thanks in advance.
It's an infographic not a meme.

Here's how to look up who donates to Trump in your area. It's public information by law and free! Feel free to share.
i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m going to guess that this part is why it was removed.
9A128146-2875-4DDD-999B-4FCDA5B497BA.jpeg
Seems less like an info graphic and more a way to shame and make fun of people who support Trump which would be instigating in order to start an argument.

You can post an info graphic if it’s actually posted to give information and not used to put people down.

Also, gifs aren’t allowed either so report them if you see them and if you aren’t happy with a mod decision then feel free to pm me about it 😊
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:21 am
12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:37 am What was the picture that you posted?

Here's how to look up who donates to Trump in your area. It's public information by law and free! Feel free to share.
i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

🤓The Admin 🤓
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 am I’m going to guess that this part is why it was removed.

Seems less like an info graphic and more a way to shame and make fun of people who support Trump which would be instigating in order to start an argument.

You can post an info graphic if it’s actually posted to give information and not used to put people down.

Also, gifs aren’t allowed either so report them if you see them and if you aren’t happy with a mod decision then feel free to pm me about it 😊

i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

Oh gifs aren't allowed. Could you please update the rules then because it seems that people are breaking the rules but not knowing they are thus resulting in more work for your mods. Thanks for the clarification.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:35 am
12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 am I’m going to guess that this part is why it was removed.

i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

Oh gifs aren't allowed. Could you please update the rules then because it seems that people are breaking the rules but not knowing they are thus resulting in more work for your mods. Thanks for the clarification.
You know this.
It’s you that was posting them.
Pretending to be new and pretending to not know about the rules is ridiculous.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:35 am

You know this.
It’s you that was posting them.
Pretending to be new and pretending to not know about the rules is ridiculous.
First of all I did not know gifs were not allowed as it is not in the rules. Second, I don't know who you think I am or what your problem is but please do leave me alone.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

And yet you quoted yourself before it was removed to make sure it stayed in the thread. You post a lot in the Political memes group so you know that’s there.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:44 pm

i.imgur.com/rzzWGP...

And yet you quoted yourself before it was removed to make sure it stayed in the thread. You post a lot in the Political memes group so you know that’s there.
I quoted it several times as some person was giving me a hard time about it which was strange. I do post a lot in the politics group. Is there an issue?
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No response so I guess there is no real problem. Thanks for doing the above in front of the moderators.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:52 pm No response so I guess there is no real problem. Thanks for doing the above in front of the moderators.
really? so why are you lecturing me on the "no gifs rule" nowhere to be found.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic