We left the US when Trump got elected

Anonymous 13

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Mass shootings, people can't afford their meds, locking kids in cages, etc etc
You are so right. Insulin is so cheap and yet in the US people are dying because they cant afford it. I read an article recently about an elderly women who was so happy to receive a donation of clean needles. She had been reusing her insulin needles to the point where they were worn out and blunt and it gave her much pain and multiple infections. That is so sad and nothing anyone should have to go through
Insulin and lancets are very cheap at Wal-Mart pharmacy. My dog was diabetic her last couple of years, so obviously I was paying out of pocket for the old girls diabetic supplies. If you ever know of someone who can't afford it, tell them to look there.

They also have a $4 prescription list. Cardiac, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. They have many of the most popular, commonly prescribed ones. There's even a couple of birth control pills on there. Feel free to pass that on if you know someone struggling to purchase meds.

They publish a list of their $4 prescriptions online, so you can bring it to your doctor and have him choose from that list.

I have a friend who has been buying insulin from walmart for two decades. 20 bucks for a bottle and he doesn't need a prescription. Which is good because he doesn't have health insurance and rarely sees a doctor.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You don't need a prescription for Insulin? LMAO
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:52 pm You don't need a prescription for Insulin? LMAO
There is OTC insulin.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Hey, Valentina! Thanks for mentioning this. Because you did, I checked their list and two of my meds are on their $4. list. I'd save a little money by filling my RXs there! THANKS!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Mass shootings, people can't afford their meds, locking kids in cages, etc etc
You are so right. Insulin is so cheap and yet in the US people are dying because they cant afford it. I read an article recently about an elderly women who was so happy to receive a donation of clean needles. She had been reusing her insulin needles to the point where they were worn out and blunt and it gave her much pain and multiple infections. That is so sad and nothing anyone should have to go through
Insulin and lancets are very cheap at Wal-Mart pharmacy. My dog was diabetic her last couple of years, so obviously I was paying out of pocket for the old girls diabetic supplies. If you ever know of someone who can't afford it, tell them to look there.

They also have a $4 prescription list. Cardiac, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. They have many of the most popular, commonly prescribed ones. There's even a couple of birth control pills on there. Feel free to pass that on if you know someone struggling to purchase meds.

They publish a list of their $4 prescriptions online, so you can bring it to your doctor and have him choose from that list.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:30 pm Are you us citizens?
What do you guys do for work?
How old are your children?
How long did it take for you to get everything together so you could move out of the country?
What does your extended family think?
Will you ever come back to the us to visit?
Yes we are US citizens
Our kids are 12, 15, and 17 now
It took about 2-3 months to get everything situated.
Some family was happy and other parts of the family were not
We might come back to visit if there is an important event like a wedding or something

What do you guys do for a living?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:30 pm Are you us citizens?
What do you guys do for work?
How old are your children?
How long did it take for you to get everything together so you could move out of the country?
What does your extended family think?
Will you ever come back to the us to visit?
Yes we are US citizens
We might come back to visit if there is an important event like a wedding or something

I am a nurse and he is a software engineer
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm Hey, Valentina! Thanks for mentioning this. Because you did, I checked their list and two of my meds are on their $4. list. I'd save a little money by filling my RXs there! THANKS!

Glad I could help! :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:51 pm

I have a friend who has been buying insulin from walmart for two decades. 20 bucks for a bottle and he doesn't need a prescription. Which is good because he doesn't have health insurance and rarely sees a doctor.
That's great! I'm glad he's able to still take care of himself! :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:54 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:51 pm

That's great! I'm glad he's able to still take care of himself! :)

I am too! He has type 1 diabetes and he's honestly pretty healthy, given that. I'm grateful to Walmart for helping to keep him alive all this time, lol.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Yes we are US citizens

I am a nurse and he is a software engineer

So you’ve moved on work visas?
Locked Previous topicNext topic