She called the cops on me for trying to kidnap her kid...

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This never happened.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How'd she get your address
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sure
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:25 am How'd she get your address
It's easy. She lives on Troll Street in Trollville.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Some of you would make very good detectives.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How strange.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:28 am DS missed the bus today. It came a few minutes early. He called me and asked for a ride. One of his friends had also missed the bus. He asked for a ride also. I told him to call his parents and ask if that was okay. He called his mom and then he said no she would come get him.

A little later I got a knock on the door. It was a couple of police officers. They asked me some questions and I told them exactly what happened. The other mom said that I had tried to kidnap her kid. They ended up leaving.

What a crazy bitch. I was just trying to help and I had him call first. I could understand her being mad if I had just taken him without asking, I would also feel uneasy if my kid got in the car with someone I didnt know. That is why I had him call

I have never had the police called on me before. The whole thing is just stupid. I feel bad that they wasted their time on that
You should have asked for her number and called her yourself. I would never offer that child a ride again. I dont care if its thundering, lightening, raining, blizzard, tornado, hurricane, earthquake etc..
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:32 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:31 am Yeah, that's really crazy!!!!! Do you know her at all or ever met her?
I dont know her at all. I have seen her at a few school events and at the bus stop sometimes but we have never spoken to each other
How did she know where you lived?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

At least you know she's a crazy bitch. That kid would never be coming over to my house either if that were me. I feel sorry for that poor kid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic