The Impossible Whopper

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh...now, I don't know. The more you guys talk, the less appealing this is sounding to me. I may have to bail on trying it. :(

I love the Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers. I may have to stick with them.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:07 am You couldn't pay me to eat it. If you don't eat meat why would you eat something that tastes like meat?
Meat tastes good!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nope. I don't plan on it either.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:07 am You couldn't pay me to eat it. If you don't eat meat why would you eat something that tastes like meat?
LOL! Yep.

And more than likely cooked on the same grill with actual meat...

Overpriced crap in my opinion.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't know it existed. I don't eat BK often. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Last time I was there. They had an advertisement for a Twix milkshake. But they were out of the pieces for making them. Which was probably a good thing.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:44 am Sounds good I love veggie burgers but what stinks is it is only 30 calories less than the regular Whooper at 630 calories I am going to pass. That is more than half my daily calories.
Yeah but if I had that, it's pretty much all I'd be eating that day anyway! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:11 am Oh...now, I don't know. The more you guys talk, the less appealing this is sounding to me. I may have to bail on trying it. :(

I love the Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers. I may have to stick with them.
Those are really very good!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My sister said it's good. She tried it twice, once with cheese and the second time without cheese.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MellyJelly wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 pm So they finally developed their own veggie burger instead of buying existing brands. I’ll have to try it
No the Impossible Burger is the brand name. They sell them at restaurants where i live. Similar to the Beyond Burger.

Burger King did NOT make this burger for themselves
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some people need things like this because they have an allergy. My husband can't eat red meat, he was bit by the Lonestar tick a few years ago and developed an allergy to all red meat. He wants to try this one (not from BK) he has tried the Beyond brand and likes it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic