How do I explain this to a kid?

Anonymous 6

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 pm Did your husband's half relatives kids ever come to stay with you or are you too busy creating stories about your kid needing hormone shots and moving out of state to come up with a story about the fake half relatives?
There is no such thing as halfcousins. My husband's cousins three girl are staying with us. I am not coming up with stories about anyone, especially them, as they are wonderful kids.
You're the one that refers to them as half siblings so once again, you're showing your hypocrisy. Funny how you haven't mentioned thrm until now. You're so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. Is your fake sister moving too since you can't function without being up your fake family's ass?
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 pm Okay folks...two things:
1. If you want your kids to feel they are able to come to you with anything, then you can't throw down with "Go ask your dad." He could have asked Dad. But he chose to ask Mom. Mom needs to answer with a real, truthful, satisfying answer.

2. You have to teach your kids morals and ethics. You can't do it well without real-world examples. The lesson here is that Grandpa is still loved and worthy of love even though he did wrong. When you try to teach morals and ethics in a this-is-none-of-your-business environment, then you end up teaching a lot of black and white without ever exploring the gray.
1. I didn't say "go ask your dad" , I said "these are a lot of good questions, but they are questions about dad, so let's wait until he is here and we can all talk about it together."
2. I didn't say "none of your business" , I am asking the best way to discuss it in an age appropriate way.
Right...I was responding more to the flavor of most of the replies.

But take my advice...be straight with the kid.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 pm Did your husband's half relatives kids ever come to stay with you or are you too busy creating stories about your kid needing hormone shots and moving out of state to come up with a story about the fake half relatives?
There is no such thing as halfcousins. My husband's cousins three girl are staying with us. I am not coming up with stories about anyone, especially them, as they are wonderful kids.
You're the one that refers to them as half siblings so once again, you're showing your hypocrisy. Funny how you haven't mentioned thrm until now. You're so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. Is your fake sister moving too since you can't function without being up your fake family's ass?
You think I speak to my young children the same way I speak on here? Just shows how you are just being difficult and have nothing to actually complain about.
Anonymous 6

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:33 pm

You think I speak to my young children the same way I speak on here? Just shows how you are just being difficult and have nothing to actually complain about.
What the hell does anything I said have to do with your kids? It doesn't. .As usual, you're trying to deflect .You are the one who refers to them as half siblings and the rest of us have told you how fucked up that is and now you are saying there's no such thing as half cousins. You can't even own up to your own F***ing words. It's so obvious how full of shit you are. And it's exceptionally fucked up to troll about having a sick kid.
Anonymous 5

You may hear me say, "I will always try to help my kids the best way I can."

If my kids would ask me for an explanation about a sensitive topic pertaining to their dad and their dad is capable of speaking, I'd say to them, "Let's talk with dad about that."
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 pm Disagree. Since the question pertains to dad, he would be the best person to answer this question. And if not dad, it should be Grandpa that answers.
1. If you want your kids to feel they are able to come to you with anything, then you can't throw down with "Go ask your dad." He could have asked Dad. But he chose to ask Mom. Mom needs to answer with a real, truthful, satisfying answer.
Okay. But I don't ever want to see you on here saying "My kids can come to me with anything. I will always be here for them and will help them with anything."
Anonymous 5

I think your response to your child was good!
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 pm

2. You have to teach your kids morals and ethics. You can't do it well without real-world examples. The lesson here is that Grandpa is still loved and worthy of love even though he did wrong. When you try to teach morals and ethics in a this-is-none-of-your-business environment, then you end up teaching a lot of black and white without ever exploring the gray.
1. I didn't say "go ask your dad" , I said "these are a lot of good questions, but they are questions about dad, so let's wait until he is here and we can all talk about it together."
2. I didn't say "none of your business" , I am asking the best way to discuss it in an age appropriate way.
Anonymous 5

Was something deleted? I didn't read anything about a sick kid. ???
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 pm
And it's exceptionally fucked up to troll about having a sick kid.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

What the hell does anything I said have to do with your kids? It doesn't. .As usual, you're trying to deflect .You are the one who refers to them as half siblings and the rest of us have told you how fucked up that is and now you are saying there's no such thing as half cousins. You can't even own up to your own F***ing words. It's so obvious how full of shit you are. And it's exceptionally fucked up to troll about having a sick kid.
f**k you, bringing my kid into this. What kind of mother accuses someone of lying about a sick child when you have no reason to believe that other than your personal issues with me? I don't refer to them as halfsiblings to my kids, so how am I a hypocrite? It isn't fucked, it just how it is, that doesn't mean it's always appropriate for children. I think adult strangers can handle that my husband has halfsiblings. Go find somewhere else to troll.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:32 pm Was something deleted? I didn't read anything about a sick kid. ???

And it's exceptionally fucked up to troll about having a sick kid.
I made a separate post that my youngest is on growth hormones. She's some sick troll who wants to use that to try to get to me.
Anonymous 1

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:36 pm

f**k you, bringing my kid into this. What kind of mother accuses someone of lying about a sick child when you have no reason to believe that other than your personal issues with me? I don't refer to them as halfsiblings to my kids, so how am I a hypocrite? It isn't fucked, it just how it is, that doesn't mean it's always appropriate for children. I think adult strangers can handle that my husband has halfsiblings. Go find somewhere else to troll.
She only said its fucked up to troll about an alleged sick child.
And she's right Lena, its seriously fucked up. Take your own advice and f**k OFF
Locked Previous topicNext topic