Gilroy, CA Shooter Touted White Supremacist Text, Posted Racist Content Before Massacre

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:34 pm yes, the 1/2 Iranian 1/2 italian shooter did reference "Might is right", an anarchist, survival of the fittest, social darwin, anti jewish, anti christian, anti democracy pro hedonism text that Anton lavey borrowed heavily from for his plagerized book the satanic bible? yes he did.
How can you be half Iranian or half Italian? What country was he born and raised in?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm
water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:34 pm yes, the 1/2 Iranian 1/2 italian shooter did reference "Might is right", an anarchist, survival of the fittest, social darwin, anti jewish, anti christian, anti democracy pro hedonism text that Anton lavey borrowed heavily from for his plagerized book the satanic bible? yes he did.
How can you be half Iranian or half Italian? What country was he born and raised in?
its just how he described himself on his IG. I thought people's identities were up to them?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 am https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/santino-william-legan/

Oh yeah, his maternal Iranian grandfather and his paternal grandfather. Let's point fingers at their ancestry.
lol, who's pointing fingers? thats how he described himself on his IG account. pretty strange to be a mixed race person and hate mixed race people is it not?

and turns out he had radical islamic reading material in his possession. seemed to be a rather confused person.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 am https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/santino-william-legan/

Oh yeah, his maternal Iranian grandfather and his paternal grandfather. Let's point fingers at their ancestry.
lol, who's pointing fingers? thats how he described himself on his IG account. pretty strange to be a mixed race person and hate mixed race people is it not?

and turns out he had radical islamic reading material in his possession. seemed to be a rather confused person.
What do you make of him describing himself that way? Maybe he was ashamed - I believe you called it self hate. I wonder why a young person would feel like that.

I wonder what leads a young person to that extreme, no matter which asshats side it is. Some people just aren't strong enough to ignore the extremists on US websites. Some even fall for bullshit websites wouldn't you say?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What do Iranians classify themselves as?
water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm Mestizo (/mɛˈstiːzoʊ, mɪ-/;[1] Spanish: [mesˈti(θ/s)o] (About this soundlisten)) is a term traditionally used in Spain, Latin America and the Philippines that originally referred to a person of combined European and Indigenous American descent, regardless of where the person was born. The term was used as an ethnic/racial category in the casta system that was in use during the Spanish Empire's control of its American and Asian colonies.

very strange this guy used this term, when he himself was mixed race. self hatred, maybe?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:40 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm
its just how he described himself on his IG. I thought people's identities were up to them?
People love to tell you their heritage, I understand. But no, you don’t get to make up the country you were born in. But what country was he born in?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 pm

Ok I just read that. Looks like he’s typical American, relatives on either side from different countries a few generations back. Successful family members. Maybe he was the odd one out, mental health issues, didn’t belong, full of hate.

If he had radical Islamic material he probably read that along with the white supremacy material and ended up recommending the white supremacy garbage.
Locked Previous topicNext topic