College students surprised to learn Obama touted deportations of criminal aliens

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

https://www.foxnews.com/media/college-s ... cist-trump

College students largely reject President Trump's immigration policies as racist, but some were surprised to learn that former President Barack Obama also touted the deportation of criminal aliens, Campus Reform's Cabot Phillips said on "Fox & Friends" Friday.

In 2014, Obama touted his administration's deportation policy in an immigration address from the White House.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder why Obama had more deportations than Trump, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, of course. He didn’t use that to egg on haters. He just did what had to be done and didn’t inflame bigotry and hatred with it.
Those are Trump’s racist policies, not the deportation of criminals..
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Obama focused on criminal aliens and recent arrivals and got the job done - no one I know is against deporting criminal undocumented immigrants. Trump is focusing on long term residents and DACA recipients not because he wants to make America safer but because he wants to have the numbers. He doesn't seem to be very successful. How did the formerly postponed mass immigration raids go last weekend?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We didn’t call him the deporter-in-chief for nothing...
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 am Obama focused on criminal aliens and recent arrivals and got the job done - no one I know is against deporting criminal undocumented immigrants. Trump is focusing on long term residents and DACA recipients not because he wants to make America safer but because he wants to have the numbers. He doesn't seem to be very successful. How did the formerly postponed mass immigration raids go last weekend?
Criminal undocumented and undocumented are the same. Being undocumented is committing a crime. That's where there's a divide.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 am
msb64 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 am Obama focused on criminal aliens and recent arrivals and got the job done - no one I know is against deporting criminal undocumented immigrants. Trump is focusing on long term residents and DACA recipients not because he wants to make America safer but because he wants to have the numbers. He doesn't seem to be very successful. How did the formerly postponed mass immigration raids go last weekend?
Criminal undocumented and undocumented are the same. Being undocumented is committing a crime. That's where there's a divide.
It's a civil offense not a criminal offense.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am
It's still an offense, that's the point. They are not legal. Period.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am

You said that "criminal undocumented and undocumented are the same". I'm pointing out to you that being undocumented is not a crime. Criminal undocumented and undocumented are not the same. That's where there's a divide.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:48 am
jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am

You said that "criminal undocumented and undocumented are the same". I'm pointing out to you that being undocumented is not a crime. Criminal undocumented and undocumented are not the same. That's where there's a divide.
Removing words still doesn't make it legal if they are not supposed to be here. It doesn't matter if it's criminal or civil. They're not supposed to be here and are subject to deportation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic