I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

how devastating. my heart goes out to your sister. i can't even imagine.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:35 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:32 pm I feel sorry for the kid. RIP

However this wouldnt happen to the best mother in the world
Do you have to do this right now?
I know this is online so it feels like you're just typing to the computer, but I am destroyed right now and his mother is going through the worst pain she will ever feel.

Your words are only causing pain and anger to a person already going through it. Please just stop.
This is not a support group
This is a group filled with real people. Having a little bit of compassion for someone and just not saying something you know is going to hurt them at a time like this is not too much to ask.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 pm This is a group filled with real people. Having a little bit of compassion for someone and just not saying something you know is going to hurt them at a time like this is not too much to ask.
i suggest just ignoring anon7. responding will only make it worse.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

This is not a support group
This is a group filled with real people. Having a little bit of compassion for someone and just not saying something you know is going to hurt them at a time like this is not too much to ask.
I dont have compassion for negligent parents.

Is your sister even a member of this website?
You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 pm This is a group filled with real people. Having a little bit of compassion for someone and just not saying something you know is going to hurt them at a time like this is not too much to ask.
i suggest just ignoring anon7. responding will only make it worse.
Thank you. I will from now on. I will never understand why people try to make a devastating time for someone hurt worse, but it's a kind of cruelty that I don't need to understand.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The family is in my thought and prayers.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

This is sad and has happened many times before. Kids are fast Olympic skier Bode Millers daughter drowned last year in an almost exact situation. Sorry for yours and your families loss.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I dont have compassion for negligent parents.

Is your sister even a member of this website?
You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Pool safety is nothing to mess with clearly
Pools arent the only drowning hazard at home. In my hospital right now there is a 2yo who fell into the toilet and is a complete vegetable now. Bad things happen at any time to.anyone. Havent you ever heard the phrase By the grace of God go I ?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm so sorry for your family.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't express how sorry I am for your nephew as well as your whole family. I can't imagine how hard it is to get past something like this. I'm so sorry. ❤
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic