I'm not usually one to judge...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

But we were in line today at Disneyland when this kid who was probably 2 comes up and just starts beating on my 12 year old. It didn't hurt him but it definitely shocked us that a kid would just do that. Mom noticed and grabbed the kid by the ear dragging him back to her. Kid hits her mom smacked the kid across the face. At this point I notice she has 5 kids. Throughout the line they would punch each other, pull each others hair, try to push past us (I had my kids in front of me where these kids couldn't get to them to hurt them), etc. So 2 year old hits 9 year old 9 year old hits back 2 year old screams mom smacks both of them. 2 year old tried to run away sister (7) runs after him and carries him back dangling by one arm. 2 year old hits sister sister hits him back mom hits them both then she picks up the 2 year old by 1 arm to carry him forward in line.
Yes I was watching them out of the corner of my eye to keep them away from my kids. I couldn't say anything to them because they didn't speak English. But wow what terrible parenting. No wonder why her kids are so violent. There wasn't even a word of correction just lots of hitting.
This is not a troll post I estimated the kids ages I don't know them exactly.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That's a fairly detailed accounting of something that happened hours ago that you saw out of the corner of your eye involving kids you've never met before.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some parents suck
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why didn't you get security
Anonymous 3

Unread post

So her kids acted like kids but you're better than them. Lol
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:36 am So her kids acted like kids but you're better than them. Lol
You think that's acceptable behavior? That's brats being brats.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:36 am So her kids acted like kids but you're better than them. Lol
I can’t say I have ever seen this. Where do you reside/live where this is normal kid/parent behavior?
MellyJelly

Unread post

You said they didn’t speak English... why are you judging? You don’t know if that is perfectly normal and acceptable in their culture.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:51 am
You think that's acceptable behavior? That's brats being brats.
I think the OP made it up. How does she know the ages of these kids? They are strangers that do not speak the same language as the op.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 am
I can’t say I have ever seen this. Where do you reside/live where this is normal kid/parent behavior?
How does the OP know the ages of each kid when they are strangers that do not speak the same language as the op?
Locked Previous topicNext topic