The neighbor is mad because I take her cat to the humane society

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Man.. as much as I love animals, I don't have the time to cart neighbors' pets off to the shelter every time I see one out and about. I have kids and other things to do..I can't just drop things to drive 25 minutes away to drop off an animal.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I feel like you should just mind your own business
Anonymous 5

Unread post

It amazes me how much time some of you spend on what others are doing.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 pm And they keep giving it back to her?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 pm How many times have you carted her cat off to the humane society so far?
6 or 7 times.
Lol, it has likely become a fundraising event for them.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 pm And they keep giving it back to her?
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 pm How many times have you carted her cat off to the humane society so far?
6 or 7 times.
I'm guessing they are sick of her even though op thinks she's doing good for animals. Humane society is probably pretty frustrated with her too.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:34 am Man.. as much as I love animals, I don't have the time to cart neighbors' pets off to the shelter every time I see one out and about. I have kids and other things to do..I can't just drop things to drive 25 minutes away to drop off an animal.
My kids are grown. I go to the HS 3-4 times a week anyway. It is a 5 min walk from my house
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 am

6 or 7 times.
I'm guessing they are sick of her even though op thinks she's doing good for animals. Humane society is probably pretty frustrated with her too.
That is not the case. It's easy money for them. If they were sick of me they would tell me and they wouldn't let me he a foster home

They encourage everyone to bring in animals every time. They take the leash law seriously
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:22 am

That is not the case. It's easy money for them. If they were sick of me they would tell me and they wouldn't let me he a foster home

They encourage everyone to bring in animals every time. They take the leash law seriously
Agencies get sick of people like you they aren't going to tell you that though.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 am

These are people I have know and worked with for over 35 years. They have no problem telling people that they disagree with what they are doing. They also are very strict with who they let foster
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 am

These are people I have know and worked with for over 35 years. They have no problem telling people that they disagree with what they are doing. They also are very strict with who they let foster
It's shame that as a foster you can't differentiate between an abused, neglected animal and one just out on a stroll.

They must be desperate for fosters.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic