The neighbor is mad because I take her cat to the humane society

Anonymous 4

Unread post

How many times have you carted her cat off to the humane society so far?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 pm How many times have you carted her cat off to the humane society so far?
6 or 7 times.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

And they keep giving it back to her?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 pm How many times have you carted her cat off to the humane society so far?
6 or 7 times.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Man, your life must be boring as hell 😂
I envy you. I wish my life was so worry free that I actually had to work that hard to find something to be concerned about.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:25 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm Sounds like you could use a real hobby.
Helping animals is one of my hobbies
You aren't helping this animal. If the Humane Society keeps the cat it will likely be put down as it is an adult. Just let it live it's best life outside. Do you really think that being euthanized is better than being outdoors? The very least you could do is look for a no-kill shelter or cat fostering program if you are so insistent on "helping."
I agree with the others....you need a hobby.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Recycle...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 pm And they keep giving it back to her?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm
6 or 7 times.
With a hefty fine on top of the fees. I wish they wouldn't give so many chances
Anonymous 1

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:25 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm Sounds like you could use a real hobby.
Helping animals is one of my hobbies
You aren't helping this animal. If the Humane Society keeps the cat it will likely be put down as it is an adult. Just let it live it's best life outside. Do you really think that being euthanized is better than being outdoors? The very least you could do is look for a no-kill shelter or cat fostering program if you are so insistent on "helping."
I agree with the others....you need a hobby.
It is a no kill shelter.
AvalonAngel
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

My neighbor behind me feeds a feral cat colony. They get rounded up every few months, but before long: more cats.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 pm There are no outdoor cats allowed in my area. There is a leash law and it applies to them also. We have a pretty bad coyote problem and I have seen so many cats be ripped apart. Every time I see a cat outdoors I take them in to the humane society. A bunch of us in the neighborhood do

I could call animal control but it is easier to do it myself. The humane society encourages everyone to do the same they even give out traps if you need them. The owners get a fine and have to pay to get their pet back.

My neighbors do not like that I do it. They told me to get over it because their cat is an outdoor cat. That isnt going to stop me. The cat doesnt need to be torn apart by coyotes because its owners cant follow the law.

Maybe they shouldnt have moved here if they wanted to keep their cat outdoors. I know the humane society has given them warnings to keep the cat indoors or they might not give the cat back.
Rather than provoke thought, I prefer to poke it with a stick.🎗
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm We have coyotes too. Lots of people have outdoor cats. It’s really not my concern.
We have had bobcats. But cars are probably the biggest danger. Don't get me wrong if I find a stray kitten I can catch I'll take it to animal control. I've contained stray dogs as well and called. If its my neighbor's I let it alone. I'm just not that controlling I guess.
Locked Previous topicNext topic