Plague of the Dead

Reedusstalker

Unread post

By Z.A. Recht
The end begins with a viral outbreak unlike anything mankind has ever encountered before. The infected are subject to delirium, fever, a dramatic increase in violent behavior, and a one-hundred percent mortality rate. Death. But it doesn't end there. The victims return from death to walk the earth. When a massive military operation fails to contain the plague of the living dead it escalates into a global pandemic. In one fell swoop, the necessities of life become much more basic. Gone are petty everyday concerns. Gone are the amenities of civilized life. Yet a single law of nature remains: Live, or die. Kill, or be killed. On one side of the world, a battle-hardened General surveys the remnants of his command: a young medic, a veteran photographer, a brash Private, and dozens of refugees, all are his responsibility-all thousands of miles from home. Back in the United States, an Army Colonel discovers the darker side of Morningstar virus and begins to collaborate with a well-known journalist to leak the information to the public... The Morningstar Saga has begun.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

This is a series. There are 5 books total. I have read 2 and I love it. There were moments when I was actually scared and at a few places, I yelled at my kindle! lol
Smaug
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Thanks for the review! I'll look for this series.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Thanks!
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Have you read the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry? It has a similar plot to the series you're reading.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:58 am Have you read the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry? It has a similar plot to the series you're reading.
No but I will go look that up on goodreads!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:58 am Have you read the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry? It has a similar plot to the series you're reading.
I have! lol I just looked it up on my goodreads account. I read Patient Zero, I just didn't realize Jonathan was the author. I loved that book!
Locked Previous topicNext topic