BM kicked SD out because SD got an abortion

WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

First off I’m sorry that SD had to make that decision. Second, I’m sorry that her mother couldn’t/wouldn’t be there for her when she needed her the most. But what the hell does SD’s decision have to do with the custody of the other children?
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honestly I think it was a good decision to have the abortion. I feel badly for the ramifications from mom for that decision though.

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:58 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:47 pm That doesn't make it a human life. When do you believe human life begins?
...MyLove... wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm
Which one is it? You went through your whole life and never opened a science text book or you don't believe in science. Because science confirms a single cell is a life.
At conception.
So have you ever had used hormonal birth control?

Do you believe people who use hormonal birth control are killers?

If your daughter wanted an IUD or the pill or whatever would you consider her a killer?
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Sheesh, these kids of divorce need to toughen the f**k up. Do they always run back and forth between homes if one parent does something they don't like?

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:46 pm Sheesh, these kids of divorce need to toughen the f**k up. Do they always run back and forth between homes if one parent does something they don't like?
Wtf? Are you stupid or just too lazy to read the post?

She was kicked out and all her stuff was thrown in the trash. It wasnt a choice
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:46 pm Sheesh, these kids of divorce need to toughen the f**k up. Do they always run back and forth between homes if one parent does something they don't like?
Are you in the wrong post?
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SD did the right thing.
BM is an idiot.

Unread post

DH ended up going and getting the other kids. BM was not happy and tried to stop it but he made it clear that he would take her to court for contempt
mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Those laws about informing the parents or getting their permission are ridiculous.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You must have read a different post than I did.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic