Learn how to parent BM and stop calling all the time

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:40 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Had a fucked up life-agreed. Yes, my father was abusive. I have cut him off. Now everything is great. Amazing husband that just took a week off of work to redo our master bathroom exactly how I wanted it. Kids I love. Lots of friends I love. Money to buy mostly what I want minus super expensive things.

I mean my husband is kinda perfect. This man taught himself how to do this.

36063676_10214721165116954_1739829206512041984_n.jpg

but thanks for trying to use my abusive father to insult me. I mean if that is all you can get to use against me-I must be doing pretty well
It took your husband a week to do that? How slow is he? I redid my kids bathroom that is about that size and it took me two days but only because it took a day for the tile to be set and grouted. Everything else was done the second day. If I had not redone the tile I would have been able to do the whole thing in less than a day
Paint has to dry before you put more coats on.

But he also took breaks to spend time with me and dentist appointments and shopping etc. Took him about 5 days.

I don't care how long it took-it looks amazing and he saved us several thousand dollars for not having to pay someone to do it. I can use that money to buy shoes now. ;)
Your husband is slow point blank. I tiled the floor and the shower and painted.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 pm
Both of them are fucked up. Why would a mom contact a man that abused her kid?

You've been in therapy your whole entire life. That's not normal. It's unhealthy.
Citation needed? I have not always been in therapy. Where did I say that. Off and on for periods of time. And you are going down a very very very dangerous slippery slope. This could be seen as victim shaming and victim blaming. Also can be seen as mental health shaming to attack and insult someone for going to therapy. You are probably intentionally insulting half the people on this board right now.

She was being emotionally abused by him same as I was. And I have taken her to task more than once for allowing it for so long.
Spending your whole life in therapy is not healthy. You need to let go of all your anger and hatred towards people.

You playing the victim card is old.
I think it’s really sick that you’re trying to make someone engaging in treatment to process trauma and stay stable a problem.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:14 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:18 pm
It's amazing how you always have a "friend" that's the exception to the rule.
lol its honestly how every divorced parent I know acts. Except my mom. She would call my Dad up and bitch at him about me. But most divorced parents I know don't do that. It shows maturity if you ask me
You certainly have a fucked up life. Didn't your dad abuse you or something?
This thread received a report. Please be mindful of what is being said and the conduct displayed when discussing issues. Thanks.
guidelines.html
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:40 pm

It took your husband a week to do that? How slow is he? I redid my kids bathroom that is about that size and it took me two days but only because it took a day for the tile to be set and grouted. Everything else was done the second day. If I had not redone the tile I would have been able to do the whole thing in less than a day
Paint has to dry before you put more coats on.

But he also took breaks to spend time with me and dentist appointments and shopping etc. Took him about 5 days.

I don't care how long it took-it looks amazing and he saved us several thousand dollars for not having to pay someone to do it. I can use that money to buy shoes now. ;)
Your husband is slow point blank. I tiled the floor and the shower and painted.
I never said he wasn't. He is slow. Because he just learned to do this stuff. I don't care if he is slow. I just want it done right
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Had a fucked up life-agreed. Yes, my father was abusive. I have cut him off. Now everything is great. Amazing husband that just took a week off of work to redo our master bathroom exactly how I wanted it. Kids I love. Lots of friends I love. Money to buy mostly what I want minus super expensive things.

but thanks for trying to use my abusive father to insult me. I mean if that is all you can get to use against me-I must be doing pretty well
Both of them are fucked up. Why would a mom contact a man that abused her kid?

You've been in therapy your whole entire life. That's not normal. It's unhealthy.
Actually. Isn’t going to therapy to deal with things healthier than not dealing with them and using unhealthy coping skills?🤔
There comes a time when one has to practice those skills on their own to see if they can do it.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

I am done arguing with her. She is going out of her way to goad me and basically dragging down and attacking people in therapy and abuse victims in her plight to "Get" me. Its gross. If she wants to insult me, do it without attacking other innocent people and the entire mental heath profession. People are worried enough about stigmas and often don't seek help and her words and actions are not helping that for sure.

Therapy is never shameful if you think you need it.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Citation needed? I have not always been in therapy. Where did I say that. Off and on for periods of time. And you are going down a very very very dangerous slippery slope. This could be seen as victim shaming and victim blaming. Also can be seen as mental health shaming to attack and insult someone for going to therapy. You are probably intentionally insulting half the people on this board right now.

She was being emotionally abused by him same as I was. And I have taken her to task more than once for allowing it for so long.
Spending your whole life in therapy is not healthy. You need to let go of all your anger and hatred towards people.

You playing the victim card is old.
I think it’s really sick that you’re trying to make someone engaging in treatment to process trauma and stay stable a problem.
She knows what this is about.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 pm

lol its honestly how every divorced parent I know acts. Except my mom. She would call my Dad up and bitch at him about me. But most divorced parents I know don't do that. It shows maturity if you ask me
This thread received a report. Please be mindful of what is being said and the conduct displayed when discussing issues. Thanks.
guidelines.html
Ok🤣
I shit glitter

Unread post

That's a "master bedroom"?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:02 pm I am done arguing with her. She is going out of her way to goad me and basically dragging down and attacking people in therapy and abuse victims in her plight to "Get" me. Its gross. If she wants to insult me, do it without attacking other innocent people and the entire mental heath profession. People are worried enough about stigmas and often don't seek help and her words and actions are not helping that for sure.

Therapy is never shameful if you think you need it.
I'm just pulling a you on you.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic