Notifications help

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I know how the notifications work. I know where they are shown too. The issue is when I first started coming here, the little bell up there ^^^^woukd show the notifications with a little number beside it. However, now the little number has disappeared. I have to click on the bell to see whether I have notifications or not. Is this a setting I inadvertently turned off/on? Can someone tell me how to fix it?
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 am I know how the notifications work. I know where they are shown too. The issue is when I first started coming here, the little bell up there ^^^^woukd show the notifications with a little number beside it. However, now the little number has disappeared. I have to click on the bell to see whether I have notifications or not. Is this a setting I inadvertently turned off/on? Can someone tell me how to fix it?
It might be. I would check here first and see if it works right after hitting submit.
Attachments
f.JPG
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

admin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 am I know how the notifications work. I know where they are shown too. The issue is when I first started coming here, the little bell up there ^^^^woukd show the notifications with a little number beside it. However, now the little number has disappeared. I have to click on the bell to see whether I have notifications or not. Is this a setting I inadvertently turned off/on? Can someone tell me how to fix it?
It might be. I would check here first and see if it works right after hitting submit.
Attachments
6FC4DC4D-6998-4AA6-B5B6-FED79DC22AFC.png
4A20AB25-DF4C-4886-8E1C-E445ED6433EF.png
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

admin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 pm
Mine looks different than yours but I posted screen shots of mine.
Locked Previous topicNext topic