BM is angry that the kids have to do chores

RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:29 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:21 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:13 am
Nooooo
You don't tell the kids to be a messenger.
that is exactly what I said. That they are not to come telling me what someone else said or does and vice versa.
[/quote
So you expect the kids to do what you don't want the other parent doing.
are you speaking english? I want the kids to not talk to anyone about what the other parents are doing. They don't tell me what Dad and his wife are doing and they don't tell Dad and SM what I am doing. They should not be running their mouths period about the other parent.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:31 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:21 am

that is exactly what I said. That they are not to come telling me what someone else said or does and vice versa.
[/quote
So you expect the kids to do what you don't want the other parent doing.
are you speaking english? I want the kids to not talk to anyone about what the other parents are doing. They don't tell me what Dad and his wife are doing and they don't tell Dad and SM what I am doing. They should not be running their mouths period about the other parent.
How about you be an adult and handle your own business instead of involving your kids.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:35 am
How about you be an adult and handle your own business instead of involving your kids.
lol I am not even divorced so I don't run into problems like this first of all

but if I did, I would expect my privacy respected and I would teach my kid to not be gossip mongers by going back and forth telling everyone's business to both sides.

My kids already know not to do shit like that and don't talk about family business to other people.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:37 am

but if I did, I would expect my privacy respected and I would teach my kid to not be gossip mongers by going back and forth telling everyone's business to both sides.

My kids already know not to do shit like that and don't talk about family business to other people.
We know you only post on a hypothetical basis.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 am

yeah because I have my shit so together I married the right man the FIRST time and don't have to deal with BM/SM/EX drama. Jealous?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:44 am
yeah because I have my shit so together I married the right man the FIRST time and don't have to deal with BM/SM/EX drama. Jealous?
Lol not at all, honey pie.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:46 am
That's nice dear
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:52 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:46 am
That's nice dear
🤣