Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool!!
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are we still able to donate through pay pal? (have donated before through it)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm not naming any names; but could you just imagine if a certain someone was banned for a full 24 hours??? Everyone would be guaranteed to hold onto their points for at least a day! :twisted:

And News & Politics...I'm not sure who'd be the first one banned there... :lol:
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes 😊
hugs wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:30 pm Are we still able to donate through pay pal? (have donated before through it)
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everything is done securely through paypal so no need to give me any information. They have a lot of anti fraud measures in place to protect you and I’m not looking to scam anyone 😊
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:03 pm I’m still nervous about using my cc. Last time I used it it cost me $200.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 2

Unread post

So wait, if they give you money they can mute or ban another member. Yeah that's a great reward. How fucked up is that?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:09 am So wait, if they give you money they can mute or ban another member. Yeah that's a great reward. How fucked up is that?
I wonder if it includes anons...
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When I get payments through PayPal I can see their name, address, and email.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't see anyone's address because I don't need it, I'm not shipping anything it's just going through the donations system through Paypal. When you signed up you provide an email address and as far as names, I can't tell who is who on the site which is why I was having trouble putting donators in the correct group. Everything is automated now so I see and know even less now :)
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:07 pm When I get payments through PayPal I can see their name, address, and email.
🤓The Admin 🤓
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’ll donate when I pay my credit card next month. I don’t want to charge anything else this cycle. Tryna rebuild credit and all that.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic